IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.. having taken stabs at comparing 2019 to historical clusterfucks
and failed--having found nothing in sci-fi, comics!, Greeks-past ...ponderous tomes, to compare.
Could it be that all of our [local] brain-pans have been altered by 'growing up' in a place now manifestly growing-down, such that we cannot 'realize' that we have been suffused-within a perpetual Gobsmacked-state?

Those of us who have Loved-language (some unto its very type-styles) are, I believe, those most sensitive to the Scale of what has occurred within these Three Years. Such a horrible Way of having realized that, Mankind lacks Scale and Relativity (and various other aged koans): this one surely vets-Itself whilst imparting as Fact, that we now inhabit [Science/MO on] far more than the "irregularly-Irregular" [/Science].

I find a certain futility in extrapolating-via-Confucius's immortal quip--that such dissembling has already rendered Language so corrupted as to nullify all 'communications' with black-noise.
Only one skit comes close: in a Star-Trek episode wherein (Patrick Stewart) teaches self to communicate with a species which communicates via Metaphor-ONLY.

I no words.
But believe I faintly-hear sounds of jack-booted feet in a final scenario: going out with a whimper needs no words at all. I shall endeavor to maintain equanimity as that coin--flipped up to just-below-orbit--decides it all.
(That cats et alia were included, all-innocently, Will amplify the discussion in any afterlife) er, sans oblivion.
Collapse Edited by Ashton Aug. 18, 2019, 09:42:06 PM EDT
Heh.. having taken stabs at comparing 2019 to historical clusterfucks
and failed--having found nothing in sci-fi, comics!, Greeks-past ...ponderous tomes, to compare.
Could it be that all of our [local] brain-pans have been altered by 'growing up' in a place now manifestly growing-down, such that we cannot 'realize' that we have been suffused-within a perpetual Gobsmacked-state?

Those of us who have Loved-language (some unto its very type-styles) are, I believe, those most sensitive to the Scale of what has occurred within these Three Years. Such a horrible Way of having realized that, Mankind lacks Scale and Relativity (and various other aged koans): surely vets-Itself whilst imparting as Fact, that we now inhabit [Science/MO on] far more than the "irregularly-Irregular": [Science off].

I find a certain futility in extrapolating-via-Confucius's immortal quip--that such dissembling has rendered Language so corrupted as to nullify all 'communications' with black-noise.
Only one skit comes close: in a Star-Trek episode wherein (Patrick Stewart) teaches self to communicate with a species which communicates via Metaphor-ONLY.

I no words.
New Cheery-LRPD opines: We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last.
New "Hey... Pong. My parents played this game."
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Yabut.. then, they didn't use people-as-paddles, amiright?
     It ain’t easy being Greenland - (rcareaga) - (17)
         Heh.. having taken stabs at comparing 2019 to historical clusterfucks - (Ashton) - (3)
             Cheery-LRPD opines: We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last. -NT - (Ashton)
             "Hey... Pong. My parents played this game." -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 Yabut.. then, they didn't use people-as-paddles, amiright? -NT - (Ashton)
         Well, there's already the Thule Air Base. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Nonsense. The USA has never been an imperialistic power. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 To be sure.. it jes like bad-mouthing the UK! - (Ashton)
         Annals of “wish I’d said that” - (rcareaga) - (1)
             :) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Looks like you were spot on - (scoenye) - (3)
             Irresponsible conjecture - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 ++ -NT - (boxley)
                 What?! Deutsche Bank won't cover this? -NT - (scoenye)
         They’re not letting go of this - (rcareaga) - (3)
             I've apologized for not voting for Hillary enough already. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Re: I've apologized for not voting for Hillary enough already. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     So Huckabee wants to be governor in drag now? - (mmoffitt)

We're... the Three Amigos!
104 ms