IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well that explains tRump's comments about Ivanka.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The Cosmic Humor of this.. is incapable of mensuration
and must be: that 'We' likely know more of the sorts of probable mind-fuckery within this specimen than he will ever grok beyond ... the mentation of a none-too-bright 9 yo.

Every Aberrant-psych careerist learned in Psych-101 material which this buffoon could not comprehend: dumbed down to his level of 'adsorption' (never mind 'absorption'!)
How? could it-all become SIllier next?
--just on this One predicament--of having created.. [cf. Film at Eleven] this preposterous! morphing of a dis-US into --> damn near the exact script for Idiocracy-the-film.

I Mean: we're wearing out synonyms for the root-Problem of this House of Cads:
utter and complete Dysfunctionality, worsening hour-by-hour: un-noticed by many who 'Look' but never do (Can??) SEE all the signs of
[What?} ..the Great Dismantling? [not Horrific-enough word, I wot.]

Every. fucking. Day: Add-to-that Listicle, growing ex dx {{Sheesh!}}
     When you think they've finally hit bottom - (lincoln) - (3)
         Methinks he Knows.. his family /tree? bush well, so.. consider Source? :-^> -NT - (Ashton)
         Well that explains tRump's comments about Ivanka. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The Cosmic Humor of this.. is incapable of mensuration - (Ashton)

That's the kind of brilliant thinking that propelled you onto public access.
59 ms