IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When you think they've finally hit bottom
someone like Steve King (R-Iowa) digs the hole deeper:

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) on Wednesday defended his opposition to letting victims of rape or incest get abortions on the grounds that rape and incest have been vital to sustaining the human population.

The Des Moines Register reports that King told the Westside Conservative Club that humanity might not exist anymore if there hadn’t been incidences of rape and incest throughout history.

“hat if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?” he asked rhetorically. “Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/steve-king-goes-full-handmaids-tale-if-not-for-rape-and-incest-would-there-be-any-population-left/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Methinks he Knows.. his family /tree? bush well, so.. consider Source? :-^>
New Well that explains tRump's comments about Ivanka.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The Cosmic Humor of this.. is incapable of mensuration
and must be: that 'We' likely know more of the sorts of probable mind-fuckery within this specimen than he will ever grok beyond ... the mentation of a none-too-bright 9 yo.

Every Aberrant-psych careerist learned in Psych-101 material which this buffoon could not comprehend: dumbed down to his level of 'adsorption' (never mind 'absorption'!)
How? could it-all become SIllier next?
--just on this One predicament--of having created.. [cf. Film at Eleven] this preposterous! morphing of a dis-US into --> damn near the exact script for Idiocracy-the-film.

I Mean: we're wearing out synonyms for the root-Problem of this House of Cads:
utter and complete Dysfunctionality, worsening hour-by-hour: un-noticed by many who 'Look' but never do (Can??) SEE all the signs of
[What?} ..the Great Dismantling? [not Horrific-enough word, I wot.]

Every. fucking. Day: Add-to-that Listicle, growing ex dx {{Sheesh!}}
     When you think they've finally hit bottom - (lincoln) - (3)
         Methinks he Knows.. his family /tree? bush well, so.. consider Source? :-^> -NT - (Ashton)
         Well that explains tRump's comments about Ivanka. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The Cosmic Humor of this.. is incapable of mensuration - (Ashton)

Do not ask for whom the bellicose tolls.
44 ms