IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New now there's a "Virginia Dude"

Who is the person leaving old TVs on porches while wearing a TV on his head? That's the mystery one Virginia neighborhood is trying to solve. Home surveillance video in a neighborhood outside Richmond caught a person walking up to front doors in the community and leaving old box TVs on the steps. The person was also wearing the same kind of TV on their head, keeping their face hidden. And the dumper didn't seem to mind being on camera. One home video shows them waving to the security camera.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/viral/why-is-this-person-leaving-old-tvs-on-doorsteps/vi-AAFNl29?srcref=rss&ocid=iehrs

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Oooohh.. I could make n- plots outta this Street Theatre ;^>
1) The CRT--proper disposal fee (white suits etc. as smashed for compact er, burial)==$$fee most places. 'Saved'.

2) Moving ^^ for meta-Messages (re The Kultur which spawned the current vox populi (?) insoucience-R-Us mob:

a) These are un-'Smart' gadgets.. fine to display yer Old NTSC via tape/CD but NADA-On-Air, so they aren't "useless" just limited Res.
b) They also cannot spy on you re "the Channel" yew get yer fav Agit-prop from, chronicling yer bathroom breaks etc. Thus (for the more subtle-observer: a kinda koan) that: these are Friendly-gadgets, freed of the paranoid-built-in character of the New-HAL-9001 in-Home-spies: about all you can get now (?) they are Bezos-Voice-agglomerating-FREE!

3) The plot IS imaginitive; the above is just a first-pass, a ƒ[how cerebral do ya wannna get re 'motives', Eh bunkie?]
Methinks This Skit may have Legs, may spawn a new class of Dissing the lo-Information--all unawares of Techno, Menace-lovers--vs Us hip, tuned-In/dropped-Out Smart-asses: all despising the Fact
that an illiterate/unTeachable criminal Asshole-in-Chief ... is beloved of SImpletons all over the Planet [but Only-by: such defectives].

..but I'll quit here; I espy the guy with the Shepherd's crook-stick off-stage; need to make space for the Clever-Dog Act coming up..

:-þ

:oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 14, 2019, 03:27:43 PM EDT
New the item on his head looks more like an old monitor than a tv
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yes, *that's* the interesting part of this video :-/
--

Drew
     now there's a "Virginia Dude" - (lincoln) - (3)
         Oooohh.. I could make n- plots outta this Street Theatre ;^> - (Ashton) - (2)
             the item on his head looks more like an old monitor than a tv -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yes, *that's* the interesting part of this video :-/ -NT - (drook)

Drink and the Devil have done for the rest!
61 ms