IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New bet the homeowner votes Republican

A Michigan police officer is on administrative leave after a prospective buyer of his home said he found a framed Ku Klux Klan application and several Confederate flags inside the residence.

Rob Mathias, who is Black, was touring the home in the Muskegon County town of Holton with his wife and children last week when he said they discovered the racist memorabilia hanging on the walls.

Mathias said he would have still considered purchasing the home despite the flags, but the application caused him to gather his family and immediately leave the property.

“I’m still disgusted by it. I’m hurt,” Mathias, an Army veteran, told MLive. “You can’t serve your community and be a racist. You can’t. There’re people of all different colors, of all different nationalities ... out there that you have to serve and protect. You can’t just protect one group of people.”

Muskegon City Manager Frank Peterson identified the officer to Fox 17 News as 20-year veteran Charles Anderson and confirmed an internal investigation is underway.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-on-leave-over-kkk-application-170418475.html

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Before Box jumps in to point out he's a Yankee ... no one said he wasn't, no one cares
--

Drew
New My guess is he's an Indiana transplant.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New why would I object to him being a yankee?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     bet the homeowner votes Republican - (lincoln) - (3)
         Before Box jumps in to point out he's a Yankee ... no one said he wasn't, no one cares -NT - (drook) - (2)
             My guess is he's an Indiana transplant. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             why would I object to him being a yankee? -NT - (boxley)

At the tone, please leave a message. *beep*
35 ms