IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Gosh..! such crocodile-tears ..for a sooo-Mis-understood Victim-in-Orange..
Your humanitarian-Cup runneth over ... Here's a hankie as you try to bear-up under the excesses of those who despise the (er ..despicable?)

"Ignorance is the Science of the Believers" -- diffident-Author
New the stupid fektard does enuff stuff by himself he doesnt need your assistance to look bad
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New You fuel; of Course he needs my help!
I'm trying to spare him the (ever-increasing-->) Full-load of Collective-despising® ... landing upon his child-grade 'Self-worth-Meter' (before he even realized He Has one.)
Should my C-grade agit-prop sometime happen to? send him to Act-out the pedestrian remedies for self-loathing, sooner ... then ... I have done Well by doing-good.

Do I have to 'splain every homo-sapism to you? {{sheesh}} Sheltered liff there, perhaps.
New well at least you dont shop at rent a dudgeon like some others around here
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     This is what shame looks like. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
         the rest of the story - (boxley) - (17)
             There was nothing there that wasn't in the first link -NT - (drook) - (16)
                 context for the thumbs up was not there -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                     Your handwaving cover for the orange sociopath is getting pretty tired, box. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         taking a photo with a supporter is shameful, let me write that down for later -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Picture was tasteless, but FL sending it out was worse. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 sending out pictures with supporters is tasteless, I will write that down as well -NT - (boxley)
                             Yes - (drook) - (6)
                                 I dont see a president in that photo at all -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     And ... ? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                         its your whataboutery not mine -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No - (drook) - (2)
                                                 yes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Now you're just reenacting the Monty Python contradiction sketch -NT - (drook)
                     Gosh..! such crocodile-tears ..for a sooo-Mis-understood Victim-in-Orange.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         the stupid fektard does enuff stuff by himself he doesnt need your assistance to look bad -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             You fuel; of Course he needs my help! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 well at least you dont shop at rent a dudgeon like some others around here -NT - (boxley)
         His fi-fis were Hurt, it seems ... our genuflections just too ..flaccid? - (Ashton)