IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Picture was tasteless, but FL sending it out was worse. HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New sending out pictures with supporters is tasteless, I will write that down as well
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     This is what shame looks like. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
         the rest of the story - (boxley) - (17)
             There was nothing there that wasn't in the first link -NT - (drook) - (16)
                 context for the thumbs up was not there -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                     Your handwaving cover for the orange sociopath is getting pretty tired, box. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         taking a photo with a supporter is shameful, let me write that down for later -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Picture was tasteless, but FL sending it out was worse. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 sending out pictures with supporters is tasteless, I will write that down as well -NT - (boxley)
                             Yes - (drook) - (6)
                                 I dont see a president in that photo at all -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     And ... ? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                         its your whataboutery not mine -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No - (drook) - (2)
                                                 yes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Now you're just reenacting the Monty Python contradiction sketch -NT - (drook)
                     Gosh..! such crocodile-tears ..for a sooo-Mis-understood Victim-in-Orange.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         the stupid fektard does enuff stuff by himself he doesnt need your assistance to look bad -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             You fuel; of Course he needs my help! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 well at least you dont shop at rent a dudgeon like some others around here -NT - (boxley)
         His fi-fis were Hurt, it seems ... our genuflections just too ..flaccid? - (Ashton)

Improvise, hack, adapt, copy, code bloat, modify, morph, contract, cancel contract, stall, prevaricate, codify, vaporware, abandon, do, undo, rollout and beta the user.
80 ms