IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New taking a photo with a supporter is shameful, let me write that down for later
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Picture was tasteless, but FL sending it out was worse. HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New sending out pictures with supporters is tasteless, I will write that down as well
New Yes

He's flashing the thumbs up, but she's smiling so she's a supporter. That makes it ok. That's what you're saying.
--

Drew
New I dont see a president in that photo at all
New And ... ?
--

Drew
New its your whataboutery not mine
New No
Whataboutery is changing the subject. "But what about her emails?"

You're trying to excuse his complete lack of empathy for the orphan in the photo by talking about it as if the the orphan wasn't there.

This isn't a picture with a supporter that also has an orphan in frame. The *whole reason* for the photo was the orphan.

Everyone knows that, even his supporters who pretend they don't. Like you.
--

Drew
New yes
This isn't a picture with a supporter that also has an orphan in frame.
yes it is, a supporter who will have to bring up the orphan

The *whole reason* for the photo was the orphan.
not at all
if that was the "reason" the supporters would not be in the frame
New Now you're just reenacting the Monty Python contradiction sketch
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Aug. 10, 2019, 03:25:20 PM EDT
     This is what shame looks like. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
         the rest of the story - (boxley) - (17)
             There was nothing there that wasn't in the first link -NT - (drook) - (16)
                 context for the thumbs up was not there -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                     Your handwaving cover for the orange sociopath is getting pretty tired, box. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         taking a photo with a supporter is shameful, let me write that down for later -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                             Picture was tasteless, but FL sending it out was worse. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 sending out pictures with supporters is tasteless, I will write that down as well -NT - (boxley)
                             Yes - (drook) - (6)
                                 I dont see a president in that photo at all -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                     And ... ? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                         its your whataboutery not mine -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No - (drook) - (2)
                                                 yes - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Now you're just reenacting the Monty Python contradiction sketch -NT - (drook)
                     Gosh..! such crocodile-tears ..for a sooo-Mis-understood Victim-in-Orange.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         the stupid fektard does enuff stuff by himself he doesnt need your assistance to look bad -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             You fuel; of Course he needs my help! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 well at least you dont shop at rent a dudgeon like some others around here -NT - (boxley)
         His fi-fis were Hurt, it seems ... our genuflections just too ..flaccid? - (Ashton)

Phrasers on STUN er SHUN!
117 ms