IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New El Paso
Beto's response at CNN:

O'Rourke calls President Trump a racist, blames shootings on his rhetoric and tweets
A reporter asked Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, an El Paso native, the following question during an interview Saturday:

"Regarding the manifesto and everything that was in it, fears about Hispanic immigration and all that, does any of this fall at the feet of President Donald Trump and his rhetoric that's been growing over the last couple weeks and his alleged racist tweets and other rhetoric?"

Beto O’Rourke said, "Yes."

"We've had a rise in hate crimes every single one of the last three years, during an administration where you have a president who's called Mexicans rapists and criminals. Though Mexican immigrants commit crimes at a far lower rate than those born here in the country, he has tried to make us afraid of them, to some real effect and consequence, attempting to ban all Muslims from this country. The day he signed that executive order the mosque in Victoria, Texas, was burned to the ground. Those chants that we heard in Greenville, North Carolina, 'send her back,' talking about our fellow American citizens, duly elected to represent their constituents in the congress who happen to be women of color. He is a racist and he stokes racism in this country, and it does not just offend our sensibilities. It fundamentally changes the character of this country and it leads to violence."

Q.E.D.
New oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 4, 2019, 06:24:33 AM EDT
New ..But Drumpf's assassins are still busy: Dayton OH: 9+ boyish-shooter dead; 16 hospitalized
Opening salvo in Drumpf's Civil War II launch?
The fallout from his mouth/tweets are reaching a Statistically SIGNIFICANT stage.
New that's why I voted for Beto over Cruz for Senate last election

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Republicans on Fox are blaming video games
the proper response to that is:

Yeah, sure, video games are destroying our country. I went to a WalMart the other day and got jumped on by a short Italian plumber.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/08/fox-news-blames-social-media-giants-and

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
New Has to be more specific as, there IS a connection..
(ie Not the other obsessives worldwide with theatres to watch über Gamesters win $$Big via mass 'blood'-shed-via-transistors
==(whatever that actually DOES? to certain of those with mal-formed synapses or just un-raised ..as Ferals).

PBSNews today: NYT (specialty?) Reporter notes--on websites of the Hate-filled:
Cohorts of these sub-humans DO congregate just-after: A Hit, To see if the Score beats the Last one.
This in context, Reporter describes the presence of Handbooks ..as began after the Christchurch holocaust: algorithms for efficiency re
whichever Prey-group's members ? *You* wish most to exterminate.
aka 'Science' has no relationship whatsoever with homo-sap vague-intimations of 'Morality' ..as all here have grokked-to-Fulness.

Unsurprising hideousness in these (largely young males) with large sections of brains destroyed via their brain/or abetted--
as with The Orange Menace's early-on inculcation (or in DJT's case: the Apex of the "spoiled-rotten" child brought-up-feral from the cradle).

And So. it Goes. while we are bereft of the insights of Kurt V. or George Carlin.
New Saw an interesting response about that.
It was basically "What hardcore gamer would risk getting sent to jail and miss the release of GTA 6?"
New what bothers me about it is how many millions of mexicans did he drive by to get to el paso?
why there? He was omly an hour or 2 from dallas?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Easy: not enough in long lines nearby plus: Fame via location + whatever else ..in 'Game'-rulez.
New Dallas is much larger than elpaso, suspect your gamerulz :-(
New So do I.. you can't psyche-out the Deranged; each is a Me-Me-Me Nutcase, full-of imaginary Demons.
New Julian Castro states some facts

In an interview on CNN, Castro said that President Donald Trump is "making it worse" by "fanning the flames of bigotry and of hate."

The candidate also blasted the NRA's talking points.

"The NRA, for years, has said that the answer to these mass shootings is more guns, that a good guy with a gun is the answer," Castro added. "We’re in Texas. That shooter went into a situation where people routinely carry guns."

"Concealed carry is allowed here. Open carry is allowed here. Campus carry is allowed here," he continued. "He knew that he was going into a Walmart with 1,000 or 2,000 people in it. Certainly people are packing. That didn’t deter him. And it didn’t keep those people safe."

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/08/juli-n-castro-nras-good-guy-gun-didnt-keep

New yup, didnt keep the 40 people shot in chicago over the weekend safe either
oh wait......
New Also too, Tim Ryan
Tim Ryan on Faux-News re "This oculd come right out of a Trump Rally" [as in, DUH!]
New Re: Also too, Tim Ryan

El Paso - (Ashton) - (14)
         oTpy -NT - (Ashton)
         ..But Drumpf's assassins are still busy: Dayton OH: 9+ boyish-shooter dead; 16 hospitalized - (Ashton)
         that's why I voted for Beto over Cruz for Senate last election -NT - (lincoln)
         Republicans on Fox are blaming video games - (lincoln) - (2)
             Has to be more specific as, there IS a connection.. - (Ashton)
             Saw an interesting response about that. - (static)
         what bothers me about it is how many millions of mexicans did he drive by to get to el paso? - (boxley) - (3)
             Easy: not enough in long lines nearby plus: Fame via location + whatever else ..in 'Game'-rulez. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Dallas is much larger than elpaso, suspect your gamerulz :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     So do I.. you can't psyche-out the Deranged; each is a Me-Me-Me Nutcase, full-of imaginary Demons. -NT - (Ashton)
         Julian Castro states some facts - (lincoln) - (3)
             yup, didnt keep the 40 people shot in chicago over the weekend safe either - (boxley)
             Also too, Tim Ryan - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Also too, Tim Ryan - (lincoln)

May cause dizziness, rash, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, loss of consciousness, extreme pain, bloody stools, flaccidity, amputation, blindness, suicidal thoughts, insanity, lesions, boils, bubonic plague, anal warts, vomiting up toads and lizards, violent convulsions, death, and likely poltergeist activity.
65 ms