The obvious contention is: Shall? the employers [be mandated to] raise the wages? by the amount *they* pay if/when Single Payer by-any-name attains Repo-proof/bullet-proof Law.
If this needs to be explained very carefully to said workers in order for them to see clearly Why it's a Good Deal, we need--on this topic--squadrons of explainers quite as much as any other Pol-type canvassing. I wot.

(If P.O.Color toss off the education perks, well then..)
Fact: We have NO (believable) stats even: as to %disaffected ones' actually voting. Must we hope for a 110-F for three days prior to election say? All logic portends ill where Language murder has no punishment, critical thinking is impossible for many: as IRAN + Bolton + Menace can exponentially impose their Horror-show ... any minute.

I see.. I See: that sign at the entrance to the trestle, The Cassandra Crossing.. JUST the situation wherein DJT/basically real-Friend-less and insecure on every level ... Demonstrates His Power (over all those who ever dissed the rudderless, soulless mo-fo).

He pretends to jocularly-dismiss Bolton's raison d'etre; moi believes Not So. It's mere camouflage).
Believe too that his Hate is insatiable; that + his Branded-wishy-washy 'decisions' mean: you never Can guess his next move. But you can be certain that he will lie ---> right-on-up to it.
Heh.. and we'unses thought Dr. Strangelove ... far-Out rollicking Humor (!)