IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New DWNews: China gearing-up for Totalitarian-style head-bashing in Hong Kong
..while--speculation on Reporter's part--considering the effect re say, All Traders within or to/fro with H.K., should the Staasi 'Chaasi? ... go all Tiananmen Square II.

Decision point: presuming the worst [there's no In-between here] WILL? all those biznessmen in penthouses in or ex-HK, decide-via-$$: to encourage HKer cohorts to relocate awy from the biggest National-Communist bastion in the current world.

Another $$$ ? -or- Doing-goodness, tip the Scales?
Certainly looks as if The World™ just may have sufficient Chops-in-'19 to tamp down Chi et al from becoming Stalin II (also too.) He's a full-Kapitalist Diktator, obviously ..just like in DJT's Very-wet-dream. So this may be a Rorschach Test ... overseen by Billions, eh?

Carriion.. sometimes it's _____???
New I've planned a visit there late next month.
Hope it will work out!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New You'll be on-TV.. [forever...] so 'face covering? ... fingers crossed.
New My visit to Hong Kong on 2019/09/20 and day after were calm!
Got there on the Friday morning to board a Viking cruise ship. Viking stalled us by taking is to a conference room at the airport Marriott until almost lunch time before taking us to the ship. They needed time to disembark prior passengers and clean the cabins.

The only thing a bit strange was at the HK airport is being told to push my Tilley hat off my head. I guess the many cameras needed clear access to the face.

The city bus tour on Saturday was uneventful other that some midday rush hour traffic. Turns out the locals work 5 1/2 days a week!

Then, off to Xiamen and other Chinese cities. Also, a couple Japanese islands along the way.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     DWNews: China gearing-up for Totalitarian-style head-bashing in Hong Kong - (Ashton) - (3)
         I've planned a visit there late next month. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             You'll be on-TV.. [forever...] so 'face covering? ... fingers crossed. -NT - (Ashton)
             My visit to Hong Kong on 2019/09/20 and day after were calm! - (a6l6e6x)

Have you heard Prado is finished? He was badly gored. Now he can only drink herb tea.
43 ms