IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New President Trump impersonator calls into Heartland climate denier conference
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019/07/30/President-Trump-impersonator-calls-into-Heartland-climate-denier-conference/224359

"And I just wanted to say a couple of things. I wanted to say that Heartland’s running a great organization with great people, wonderful people, doing some great work on climate, unbelievable work on climate. And I love climate, I love climate, and I’m working hard on climate.

But Heartland, very smart people, some of the smartest people. You want to know how I know they’re smart people? They’re holding their conference at Trump International Hotel. What a wonderful hotel. An unbelievable hotel. Am I right, is it a wonderful hotel? Everybody, is it a wonderful hotel?"

Hard to distinguish the impersonator from the orange-haired shitgibbon based on this comment. He was that good.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New .. that it droned-on-and-on--and nobody Copped?.
reveals all ye need-to-know ... about the jillions who Must. Re-"elect". (First time was bogus).

S U S P E N S E ... all. these. MONTHS. of blabber ---> 'LIE' ahead, torturing us all.
     President Trump impersonator calls into Heartland climate denier conference - (lincoln) - (1)
         .. that it droned-on-and-on--and nobody Copped?. - (Ashton)

Laugh it up, fuzzball.
30 ms