[Today: as the Menace's brain damage searches for New-Lows in Oratory, exponentially seeking to 'best' both]
And there Shall be: Sixteen More Months of Hourly Toxic Agit-prop-to-End-all Agit-prop ahead.. ... along with Threats-to-Nuke (just any target-of-Opportunity)

I mean.. sure, Nihilists-of-a-feather is one grouping.. but, along with seeking some common-mental-disease with our very-own Menace:
there's His likely commonality--deep down--with every Oligarch such as collectively, Fuck-over all humanity via insane-levels of $$$-manipulation.
Such appetite surely derives from a hideously-inhuman inculcation by parentage/uncle-age? these aspects ingrained, immanent-in these suckers.

(I suspect that those who've spent more time digesting C. G. Jung than has moi ..might have a Label, even: for such aberrant-psych).
But even then, the spreading-of the concomitant cruelty, viciousness and intractable-mindset--as du jour--is the McGuffin I cannot grasp..
I mean.. I Mean: h.t.f. does such mental-toxicity spread so widely in a %population as ~330M dis-US-ians?
(or for that matter: ISIS and all ~~ who devolved) to That level...

'Course too: those who imagineer some way of (~killing-off the invasive bacteria?) ..are barking down the rong echo-chamber: monkey see/monkey do.
tl;dr: How?! to remove/globally.. that recessive Lemming-gene so manifestly spread now-Too-Far in an over-populated gang-raped planet??

CRISPER can release-into-the-Wild. Sure beats ...universal-POAD as alternative.
Anything which demands individual qualities such as ... literacy, capability for critical Thinking/Acting is doomed
via the sheer #imbeciles now rampant.
Some drive Veyrons--different color for each week-day--whilst others possess: merely their own
portable-guillotine for eliminating 'Faith-filled unBelievers'.
tl; Ergo: Impossible to inoculate n! of the diseased, right? in a massively over-populated Nest.

Get a Nobel; receive a Veyron-of-kaleidoscopic coloration; Get Gurrlz/whatever: find The Fix.
(before 11/'20 ..doubles the Prize'); will even throw in a Tektronix 7854 analog AND digital scope: 550 pSec Tr.