Some German refs: ['Global 3000']
A million tons of just-Germany's textiles thrown-away/year. EX: those considering-selves ~trendy: a New Outfit every show-boating day==explains? (There's a glut of just finding places Where these can be 'disposed-of'/along with jillions of unwanted Other Stuff-accumulated). Etc. [not making this up].

One might piss away a few hours re dis-US stats, elsewhere. What I wot is: like the '50s-'60s books ~~ The Wastemakers (aka throw-away societies R'US et al)
What you piss away here is: the energy-waste re the chemicals+processing etc. down the chain from Market-wet-dream --> Sell it --> wear it (or drill holes with it) then -- SCRAP it.
The ∑ all-processes (including equally horrendous Food Waste (as encompasses the awful toxics/Bee-killing and otherwise: as created the edibles) ...THAT-all is SCRAPPED etc.
Don't think the worldwide crop of over-populating, over-comfortable and under-science-educated perps: CAN GRASP the significance of these millions of converging bad-habits as Got Us Here.
(I Know.. I cannot get past the first few dozen obvious Points-of-Waste [LET ALONE the current massively-stubborn Climate∆Denial]: a matter which in many locales is akin to walking outside, seeing an egg fry on the tarmac and saying, umm, where can I get an ice cream cone?

tl;dr: DON'T start!-a-list! of all the things we (already) ken, which could.. evade the irretrievably-fatal Tipping-Points [the ones we Can foresee/never mind ones ignorant of].
Else: Pollyanna Will slit-her-wrists, you might become a Proud Boy® with gargoyle tattoos across your face-pan and join Segregation Nihilism Forever! (proposed replacement for Boy Scouts of Murica), eh?

"What we have here is: a failure t' commun'icate™" (audio only™)
So.. go out and Fix That :-)