IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Al Franken?
In the brouhaha of the injustice..? of lumping him in with the The-#1-Meeja-Monster (et alia), we have:

The New Yorker article; its author together with
Terry Gross/npr; Franken also intertwined/conversations with TG

Fresh Air

Jane Mayer on the Case of Al Franken
New Yorker reporter Jane Mayer talks about her new article “The Case of Al Franken: A Close Look at the Accusations Against the Former Senator.” She’s found that the story told by Franken’s chief accuser, LeeAnn Tweeden, is full of holes. Mayer is one of the leading journalists who has been reporting on sexual harassment and assault, from Anita Hill’s accusations against Clarence Thomas to the accusations against Brett Kavanaugh. Quite wide comparisons ..Bob Hope, even.. aka a thorough Inquest.

PS: ..and some nicely-sleuthed de-BS-ing of distilled hypocrisy of a few.. Hey ..its fucking-Murica!
Particularly: the bullet-proof-vest scene in a plane. Al punte. Thence to RWNJ-LA station who did 0/nada fact checking; after publishing with an early cc. to Drudge, asking: Franken "if he'd like to comment".

fwiw..
Deem that it's black/white only if that's one's idea of 'nuance' in homo-sap bizarrity from vulgar --> 3Stooges-hilarity (?)

Here Come d'Judge, Here Come d'Judge..
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2019, 10:30:10 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2019, 10:32:43 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2019, 10:41:54 PM EDT
New Like I stated before I wish he had not resigned
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New On same page: he was Needed in the cowardly-Senate, like no other anti-fascist still there :-/
     Al Franken? - (Ashton) - (2)
         Like I stated before I wish he had not resigned -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             On same page: he was Needed in the cowardly-Senate, like no other anti-fascist still there :-/ -NT - (Ashton)

Hard to keep track of who to shun.
78 ms