IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IT Heads-Up re 'dis-US 'security: the gutting of the US-cyber group by DJT
That is:
Richard Clarke, former 'Cyber-czar' reports on recent Amanpour (this gutting) thence leads us through [obv. to all here] the Significance of that, especially as: The Frump cannot-stifle-self: brags Publicly of 'our employment on n-occaions' of what is, precisely, An Act of Cyberwar.. such as invites? nay Demands some tit for Tat ad infinitum.

Among Interesting material from his expoundings:
'Most" US Corps--let alone mom n' pop lesser ones--spend ~3% of their (whatever hyphenated-Income) on "IT", as I merely suppose: y'all have actual Numbers re your gig. He avers that: this means you ARE acutely vulnerable to 'We-just encryped you/send $$ Here' and n-coming variants. IF your $!T percentage is much below Ten Percent ... (as his thoughtful estimate): You are their bitch/my rephrase.

This via dis-US Suckiness re sparse awareness/let alone Preparation For Cyber Warz. is a Fact. Says Mr. C.
He goes further: China has the tools for wreaking havoc re (natural) gas-lines across US; Vlad has the keys to the electricity-web. Doubtless he could/but doesn't list another echelon or six, given his Security MO and all.

Haven't googled for a re-run addy of this IT-mandatory? topic; got other stuff to do.. Preface 'Amanpour'.
But were I an IT-er, I'd bloody well wanna hear a guy with These Chops, as near-Live as possible.
(Unless someone has him pegged as a Nutter); if so: he's a Polished Nutter, as I could follow his drift, all along. er, 15-20 min IIRC; he was concise.

Carrion ..sometimes it's a mis-placed jump-indirect-to-self in yer code. Or rm -r ∑ Eh?
Must take a w h i l e to capture/send-off-site: All Your Bases Blong.. No?
(Was anyone Watching such a deluge Going-->Out)? *cough*
$T Question that, I wot; all it took was: A Moron-in-Chief
Expand Edited by Ashton July 25, 2019, 08:51:45 PM EDT
New That's OK. Won't be needing them anymore, soon.
Or, maybe, they were standing in the way?

Barr on Monday
While speaking today in New York, Barr demanded eavesdropping mechanisms be added to consumer-level software and devices, mechanisms that can be used by investigators to forcibly decrypt and pry into strongly end-to-end encrypted chats, emails, files, and calls. No ifs, no buts.

Which can't be done without making the weaknesses accessible to all, all of the time.

But the Magic Backdoor is back
“I’m well aware that these are provocative subjects in some quarters,” the FBI Director opined. “I get a little frustrated when people suggest that we're trying to weaken encryption — or weaken cybersecurity more broadly. We're doing no such thing.”
New Proof of Idiocy: that last self-cancelling Impossibility.. their brains have imploded for all to see
It's impossible (por moi) to imagine that they believe even a soupçon of their verbal diarrhea.
Can So Many ackshully fail-to-see? that they are American- Planetary-Traitors ..all for the perks of $purchased-power/celebrity and keeping that sinecure.

Logic ain't enough, but a species This Fucked -vs- 'Evolution', a Force not even remotely 'understood' despite libraries on the topic:
means, well, you know..?

No respectable SciFi author would write such an implausible Story: we gets to Live it.
(Guess it beats bein immured-for-Liff ..in a Corner Office somewhere..) ;^>
New not sure exactly what the discussion is but
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     IT Heads-Up re 'dis-US 'security: the gutting of the US-cyber group by DJT - (Ashton) - (3)
         That's OK. Won't be needing them anymore, soon. - (scoenye) - (1)
             Proof of Idiocy: that last self-cancelling Impossibility.. their brains have imploded for all to see - (Ashton)
         not sure exactly what the discussion is but - (boxley)

Bila meludah, jangan begitu kuat, terima kasih.
77 ms