IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mueller hearing
Not that it's not correct I just can't agree with it.

As heard in the Robert Mueller hearing, the best legal weasel words I ever heard. Basically he was asked on giving an opinion as opposed to a fact and it had something along the lines of oh so simply patriotic question but if he agreed with it then they could use his answer on the political ads so he had to first say I can't agree with it and then did a double-take on himself and had to say not that is not correct but I can't agree with it.
New I liked the part about how horrible, awful, evil it was
is it against the law?
no

another good part was about how many times did the russian lawyer in the trump tower case meet with dem operatives
I cant answer that :-)
bukaki theater indeed
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Today is a good day for a friendly reminder
Obama had ZERO special counsel investigations in his 8 years.

And, while the Benghazi committees (what a REALwitch hunt actually looks like) were happening, Obama didn't have daily meltdowns on social media over it. And it ended with what exoneration actually looks like.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Doubt it can reach the vox populi (of usual non-voting calibre)
ie 'Discernment' of the significant Yes/No answers demands recognition of subtlety. Neither word is a quality, attribute, of Murican sorta-voters.
The meat was there: the clarification of M.O. for ex-post-facto Cleaning of the Perp's Clock ..when he's carried out or otherwise separated from the WH.

tl; ..his Base, if they stayed along more than 10-20 minutes (?) will retain the last-echo ..echo ..echo of DJT's last tissue of lies: as The Book of Revelations™.

..then there's Armageddon-outta-here Coming Attractions to further distract, distort, bloviate, start-War. Indefinitely.
(Less'n a one Believes-in) ... Big Luck.
     Mueller hearing - (crazy) - (3)
         I liked the part about how horrible, awful, evil it was - (boxley)
         Today is a good day for a friendly reminder - (lincoln)
         Doubt it can reach the vox populi (of usual non-voting calibre) - (Ashton)

There ARE supposed to be two as-es there!
62 ms