IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm beginning to think we're in for some bloody warz.
Boris Johnson is PM promising a no-deal Brexit. Already there's speculation that the pound will fall to 1 USD. Our own BJ has inflamed the Straits of Hormuz in addition to fanning the flames of the ever present racism at home. Adherents to non-violence have oft been faced with the question, "We had to go to war to rid ourselves of Hitler, didn't we?" And that question, I think, rears its head again. If it is true that we had to have a World War to rid ourselves (however temporarily) of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei doctrine, are we not now again in need of such a global war? This time, perhaps, to coincide with a modern US Civil War?

I'd like to think such is not required. But does anyone really think that the 40% of Americans who still support Drumpf can be safely reincorporated into a fair and just society? I can't see it. If the Brits do march off the edge of the earth behind their Pied Piper of Bullshit, the pain they self-inflict might, might bring the Brexiteers back to reason. IMO, the jury remains out on that score. But our Drumpf supporters here? I believe their ship has sailed. They are irredeemable. A truly bloody, protracted war may be the only method available of purging them for they are most often over-represented in the armed forces during war time.

I've apologized more than once over my failure to grasp just how terrible 40% of us are, but I'll do it again. I knew we'd had it when, for a large group of Americans, it somehow became "Un-American" to be an "Anti-Fascist." I'm old enough to remember when Americans - all of them - opposed fascism in all its flavors. Such is not the case anymore and I'm left with the question, "Что делать?"
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Zackly
But does anyone really think that the 40% of Americans who still support Drumpf can be safely reincorporated into a fair and just society?
I’ve heard it framed something like this: Five of you share an office. It is decided that you will all have lunch. Three of you vote for pizza. Two say no, we’d rather kill and eat the three of you. Well, majority rule and all that, so it’s off to Pizza Hut this afternoon, but you’ve got a real problem back at the office…

It’s a shame that the word “fascism” has been tossed around so casually for decades, because this is the real deal we see emerging from the broken carapace of the Republic.

cordially,
New Translation-shudder
"I" ..could Win War-X...

..There aren't enough [big]s to map this megalomaniac's ego..
Nor would it arise within that mental morass the thought--by Either the Menace OR the "Senate" du jour:

What the fucking-Constitution says re Beginning such Lemming-races-over-cliffs.

I feel a rilly-SHITTY-Week? n-Days?? en. route. unless ...
Unless ...2nd Amendment over-rules /decapitate-the-Opponent's C&C pyramid? / Basic Mil. Strategy
(Those aren't deer-in-headlights, the vox-pop: T h i n k ... gnats-partying-by-the-bug-zapper.)
New +4 ..perhaps the Viciousness extant ... is a bit understated?
[I. Jest.] Methinks this fine-∑ neither vituperative {horrors!} nor exaggerated; it's a Fucking Gaussian-Certainty, however unImaginable the Outcome-chaos.

(Whether deemed 'The Maya' or just-fucking-Cosmic Humor..) I go with the latter; can process each day's neo-absurdities: only as Theatre/Grotesque,
unworthy of getting the Emotional knickers-in-a-twist; moi prefers endorphins in the blood stream.
Whatever the enviro of where that blood flows ummm, out?

(I mean to Save-the-Cats, with the flask of Amontillado Phlogiston beside moi, should any neighbors in this enclave demonstrate Zombification. It's just the right thing to do.)
     Shit’s gettin’ weird - (rcareaga) - (12)
         Can swallow the (smarter-frogs factoid) but it's not just that.. - (Ashton)
         I'm beginning to think we're in for some bloody warz. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Zackly - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 "I have plans on Afghanistan." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Translation-shudder - (Ashton)
                 +4 ..perhaps the Viciousness extant ... is a bit understated? - (Ashton)
         what do you expect from a law perfesser in pennsylvanialand? - (boxley) - (5)
             Not a North/South thing, not biting -NT - (drook) - (4)
                 nope its that the people of that area that are rich and white - (boxley)
                 I think Malcom said it best - (boxley) - (2)
                     White America has always been and remains 52-54% Mississippi. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         hey, you ran from the south to the state with the largest kkk membership evah. - (boxley)

I think I'll go for a walk.
70 ms