IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New from all the news reports, small group off to the side
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Bullshit. A female supporter behind him was plainly visible chanting that on camera FFS.
I am *from* NC and I can tell you there are a plethora of folks down there who'd be proud to chant "send her back."

Seriously, box, there's being a provocateur and then there's being an idiot. Know the difference.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New (A peculiar-thing happens to the vision of TrueBelievers.. ... ) {sigh}
New a true beleiver in political skullduggery? Yes in the "yawp" president? no
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Beyond some limit, there IS NO difference.
And AFAICS he's well beyond that limit.
     Brilliant. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         "The Rapine of Lady Liberty thence assimilated by the Rapist in full public view applauded by many". - (Ashton) - (1)
             Marquis de Sade was merely "tawdry and boringly pathetic" -NT - (boxley)
         And Putin's pussie's followers are now cheering "Send her back!" -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
             In my own home state, no less. - (mmoffitt)
             democratic party paid inciters -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                 Source or GTFO -NT - (drook) - (5)
                     from all the news reports, small group off to the side -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                         Bullshit. A female supporter behind him was plainly visible chanting that on camera FFS. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             (A peculiar-thing happens to the vision of TrueBelievers.. ... ) {sigh} -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 a true beleiver in political skullduggery? Yes in the "yawp" president? no -NT - (boxley)
                             Beyond some limit, there IS NO difference. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Re: democratic party paid inciters - (lincoln) - (2)
                     And the bullshit works again - (drook) - (1)
                         +6 ..Nailed it; Göbbels had such fluffers too.. he's !=read the script. umm.. Bannon's pabulum - (Ashton)

That exact plan? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
84 ms