IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Static :-/ et al: Kyoto anime studio massacre.. the DJT-mindset just spreads --> to all assassins.
NYT
New It's a baffling crime.
And the cultural loss is going to be noticeable.

Wade.
New My dudgeon is reserved for the Effete-police; their Inexcusable inaction:
This disturbed-guy WROTE-them a letter, detailing /When, on the shifts he would strike /Why he would strike /Where! he would strike.
[In the event: the exact date-only was missing.]

I cannot imagine a more justifiable nay, Unarguable action--on receipt--than taking this man to (whatever psych-folk are deemed Professionals there).
Releasing him after any "little chat" could only be called: dereliction of the Duty of Police {everywhere}.

Shall follow up (unless streets are afire here, natch; ya never can Tell, hour-to-hour) and see if the Japanese governance is generally as out-of-touch with 2019? or there was just a rilly-Dumb local force.

These folk were Artists, 'un-Japanese? humanitarians in that their pay, coverage of their workers was unlike the slave-conditions of their competitors.. described. :-/

Ed: oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton July 22, 2019, 12:44:51 AM EDT
New Huh.
Didn't know he'd written them a letter!

Wade.
     Static :-/ et al: Kyoto anime studio massacre.. the DJT-mindset just spreads --> to all assassins. - (Ashton) - (3)
         It's a baffling crime. - (static) - (2)
             My dudgeon is reserved for the Effete-police; their Inexcusable inaction: - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Huh. - (static)

There is no test like production.
74 ms