IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quelle Suprise!
The senator from the state that made Fort Sumter famous doesn't, "care if they [immigrants] have to stay in these detention facilities for 400 days."

Lest you think he, himself, is the problem, consider his 74 per cent approval rating in his home state.

My parents had the good sense to get me out of the South in 1962, when I was just three years old. And, to my own credit, I insisted on getting out of there before my own two children were born. It was perhaps the most sensible thing I've ever done.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New The man has no moral compass!
At least I can vote for his opp0nent next year.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Here's proof that Murica's 'moral compass' hasn't altered in 100 years.
POV shows 'commemoration' of [see below] and if you see the POV flic, note the caviling-STILL about, "well you could see that the folks were concerned about this strike and what with the war and all'' ..cha. cha. cha.
As to 'dropping them off to die in the desert'--how much more like 2019 can ya Get??

What fools murdering despicables these mortals Americans be. 'Deputized n'all'.. ... As. If. ...

POV [#3204]

Bisbee '17
Community members in Bisbee, Arizona commemorate the story of the Bisbee Deportation, when 1,200 immigrant miners were taken from their homes by a deputized force, shipped to the desert on cattle cars and left to die.

Carrion.. sometimes it's Your Heritage, USA! USA! USA!
     Quelle Suprise! - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         The man has no moral compass! - (a6l6e6x)
         Here's proof that Murica's 'moral compass' hasn't altered in 100 years. - (Ashton)

Wow. I am just. Wow. Un-. Wow. You'd think...Nah. Wow.
58 ms