Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Congrats on the new mac-mic!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I didn't know he was Scottish! </ducks>
New Being a Scot is everyone's aspiration. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New uh, no
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New (Careful there; your denial quite makes the Point), I wot. ;^>
New scots are people you steal cattle from and sell english wimnmens to
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Hmmm.. .... OK, I stand corrected :-)
New <Brit-'House of Cards' riposte On>
["Urquhart never speaks directly to the reader; the character is written solely in a third-person perspective"]

Man describes some despicable factoids about a foe of The Prime Minister. U. ripostes,
I could not possibly comment on that .. ... ...body-language snile? smarl? underscores the Cream of the Jest.

Conceding that some of Scots' smartest/most incisive quips re ~What-Drumpf-IS: quite bested the lot of our local Outragectomies du each jour..
conceding that.. I aver that Cats! (all variants) have done far more to assist humans towards er, equanimity-
amidst-each-Annus Horibilis: than the ∑ of homo-sap wags, solons and even Geo Carlin.

Our species has proven to be--all-by-Themselves--the Inventors of Speciescide--likely the inventive-species' Last "accomplishment"
Ergo: even teh Scots couldn't reverse that Lemming March --> to a well-earned Extinction,
alas taking out also-the-Cats and countless other creatures (who do not ordinarily dwell in deep caves).

Cue up: "We Will All Go Togeth.. ... ...."
Aliens shall ever refer to the broiling planet as: created by a renegade Scum-species, fortunately self-eradicated.
See? there IS Justice! Just not ... 'here'. :-)

Still: the (un-rusted!) hulk of Voyager 1 shall be out there! ... until Entropy Wins game/set/match.
Love. It. (or Leave it? NOO! All the DNA must go.) Our last Decent-accomplishment! sayeth us misanthropes.
     IWT Grandads++ - (pwhysall) - (18)
         Congratz - (crazy)
         Awesome, congrats! - (malraux) - (5)
             I'll be darned, we have profile pics here too. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Huh, I forgot about that too. Wonder why I turned them off. -NT - (drook)
                 Dr Who? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Sublime. -NT - (malraux)
                     1) Haven't seen either (well, not much Dr.) 2) "Possibly". -NT - (CRConrad)
         I have 3 howling around me while I am trying to work today - (boxley)
         Congrats to you/and.. the U.K. - (Ashton)
         Woot! - (a6l6e6x)
         Congrats on the new mac-mic! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             I didn't know he was Scottish! </ducks> -NT - (scoenye) - (6)
                 Being a Scot is everyone's aspiration. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     uh, no -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         (Careful there; your denial quite makes the Point), I wot. ;^> -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             scots are people you steal cattle from and sell english wimnmens to -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Hmmm.. .... OK, I stand corrected :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     <Brit-'House of Cards' riposte On> - (Ashton)

Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do.
101 ms