IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Awesome, congrats!
Achievement unlocked: promulgating 25% of your genes.

Unrelated side note: just realized who your profile picture is based on a YouTube compilation of Malcolm Tucker's swearing that I watched yesterday...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I'll be darned, we have profile pics here too.
Yeah yeah, must have known that sometime... But have had them off for so many yeas I plumb forgot about them; at first thought you were talking Facebook.

Now that I've set them to on, I see his is the same as there: Peter Capaldi (possibly as Dr. Whoever).

Posting this mainly to see what mine is -- if any...
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Huh, I forgot about that too. Wonder why I turned them off.
--

Drew
New Dr Who?
It's Malcolm Fucking Tucker. Or, to put it another way:

FUCK’S SAKE! JESUS CHRIST! Well, now we’ve got another fuckin’ adjective to add to fuckin’ ‘smug’ and ‘glum’, haven’t we? FUCKIN’ ‘RETARDED’! Jesus Chri– Do you not think it would be germane to check who you’re talking to?! IT’S A FUCKIN’ NEWSPAPER OFFICE! IT’S NOT A FUCKIN’ SANATORIUM FOR THE FUCKIN’ DEAF, IS IT?! ARE YOU SO DENSE?! Am I gonna have to run around, slapping badges on people, with a big tick on some and a big cross on others, so you know when to shut your gob and when to open it?! Jesus Christ! Oh, but that’d probably confuse you as well won’t it! THAT’S BE TOO CONFUSING! YOU’D SEE THE CROSS AND GO “OH, FUCK, X MARKS THE SPOT! I’D BETTER TELL THIS LITTLE PERSON ABOUT THE PRIME MINISTER’S FUCKING CATASTROPHIC ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION!” Oh, but not to worry, not to worry. You’ve sent fuckin’ Ollie over there to deal with it. FUCKIN’ OLLIE! HE’S A FUCKIN’, HE’S A FUCKIN’ KNITTED SCARF, THAT TWAT! HE’S A FUCKIN’ BALACLAVA!

New Sublime.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New 1) Haven't seen either (well, not much Dr.) 2) "Possibly".
     IWT Grandads++ - (pwhysall) - (18)
         Congratz - (crazy)
         Awesome, congrats! - (malraux) - (5)
             I'll be darned, we have profile pics here too. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Huh, I forgot about that too. Wonder why I turned them off. -NT - (drook)
                 Dr Who? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Sublime. -NT - (malraux)
                     1) Haven't seen either (well, not much Dr.) 2) "Possibly". -NT - (CRConrad)
         I have 3 howling around me while I am trying to work today - (boxley)
         Congrats to you/and.. the U.K. - (Ashton)
         Woot! - (a6l6e6x)
         Congrats on the new mac-mic! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             I didn't know he was Scottish! </ducks> -NT - (scoenye) - (6)
                 Being a Scot is everyone's aspiration. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     uh, no -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         (Careful there; your denial quite makes the Point), I wot. ;^> -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             scots are people you steal cattle from and sell english wimnmens to -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Hmmm.. .... OK, I stand corrected :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     <Brit-'House of Cards' riposte On> - (Ashton)

Whoops, this one's a bit vulgar.
233 ms