IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, that's amazing!
I'm OK with a dozen or so fonts myself given they are available in several point sizes, bold, and italic. Also need to have at least one monospace and one easy to read like New Times Roman.

Unless they are part of a logo, I'm bugged by fonts that need an effort to decipher.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: hard-to-read fonts
We went to a minor-league baseball game this week. One of the teams' name and the numbers on the jersies were in a "fun" font. I couldn't read the name at all, and some of the numbers were ambiguous.

Stupid, stupid branding.
--

Drew
New Amen!
And there are businesses that do the same. When you're driving by and have a second to read it, you can't.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Doesn't make sense...
If you can't read the advertisement, what is the point? First impression is "cute, but stupid". Not a real selling point as far as I can see.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     Fired up one of the old iMacs this afternoon - (rcareaga) - (8)
         I'm surprised you still had the old machine! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             It was my work machine - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 Sorry to hear about the lost font. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     “You’re one of those folks that has a thing for fonts.” - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         Well, that's amazing! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Re: hard-to-read fonts - (drook) - (2)
                                 Amen! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Doesn't make sense... - (hnick)

Not even for a Scooby Snack...?
92 ms