IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, for now, many are willing to put with tRump's China trade war. [fix typo]
Bankruptcies will fix that.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Collapse Edited by a6l6e6x July 7, 2019, 11:25:26 PM EDT
Well, for now, many are willing to put with tRump's Chuna trade war.
Bankruptcies will fix that.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     On moving climate + other researchers to Kansas - (Ashton) - (7)
         I once thought I'd died and gone to hell. - (mmoffitt)
         On moving climate + other researchers to Kansas, why not dorothy? - (boxley) - (1)
             Oooh, Oooh, let me. - (mmoffitt)
         The point is to disband that department. Too much science! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Farmers live and die by weather - (drook) - (2)
                 Well, for now, many are willing to put with tRump's China trade war. [fix typo] - (a6l6e6x)
                 And Trumpfare. 20+ Billion in the past couple of years. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Nelson is one of those insulting, conceited, impatient, coffee-drinking, cell-phone-using, Jaguar-driving advertising executives that you find in only two places: the movies and real life. His motto is: Speed up and smell the coffee.
57 ms