IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: The problem? Trump has never really believed them.
-10 comprehension. Trump didn't need the intelligence community to tell him that Russia was meddling in the election in the hope of damaging Clinton and helping him. He knew that while it was happening. It's not that Trump "doesn't believe" the Russians helped him that is the problem. The problem is that he knows they did and are likely to do it again and he wants that assistance. That's the problem. That's impeachable on its own - IF and only IF anyone's left who believes, at face value, what's printed in the Constitution and not the implementation we've seen over the last forty years.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Now you know how everyone else feels
You - and most of the press, pundits, and Democratic politicians - keep trying to explain things, like the problem is lack of information, or failure to understand.

No. They get it. They like it.

My wife sees stories on the news about the concentration camps and says that whoever gets the Democratic nomination should run those stories on a loop for their commercials. I keep telling her: That's what Trump's base wants.

Stop making arguments based on what we want. If you want to flip any of his base you have to make arguments based on what they want.
--

Drew
New I'm not putting on jack-boots and a swastika for anyone. No matter how good it makes them feel.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New There's 'a We' -vs- a 'They' (even before digital-think happened.) 'I' has to take-care-of-Self.
In other Times an alt-view was: An Irresistible Force meets an Immovable object -- and Debates!
Now: Truthiness Itself has seen the invention of Alt-truthiness ...
thus the New cliches' cognitive-dissonance is [must be] the (unprecedented) Litmus of say, the First-ever blatantly-Announced!

War. on. Language. Previously such a title would have been deemed both absurd and (maybe.. self-cancelling?)
we haven't thus, any {recursive?} experience, certainly no lore
.. ...in parsing such a Fucked-Idea. From-the-get-go

Perhaps the situation IS: the very definition of a Psychotic anti-Society ... in-a-loop atryin'-to {Impossibly} use Language to justify --- Destroying Language.
If that Be The Case, that bloody Ding an Sich koan?

I.No.Words. arf bargle xanthropithicus Blue-Meanies! armageddon outtahere

Carrione ... sometimes it's mispellidated.
     Jimmy Carter suggests that Drumpf is an illegitimate President* + Moar - (Ashton) - (4)
         Re: The problem? Trump has never really believed them. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Now you know how everyone else feels - (drook) - (2)
                 I'm not putting on jack-boots and a swastika for anyone. No matter how good it makes them feel. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 There's 'a We' -vs- a 'They' (even before digital-think happened.) 'I' has to take-care-of-Self. - (Ashton)

I should have blown up.
84 ms