IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This, more than the plethora of other examples available, illustrates ...
exactly how much I over-estimated my countrymen. In 2016 I would not have ever thought such treatment possible and was firm in my conviction that should anything coming close to this horror ever rear its evil head in my country the streets of Washington would be awash in the blood of the perpetrators (to be precise, Pres, VP, Senators, Congress, DOJ, etc.)

But Trump's election has taught me the painful lesson that 42 per cent of my countrymen are scarcely worth the 25 cents a 45 caliber bullet costs.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New you can get those for a quarter? Tell me where I need to get some
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New How should we know where you need to get some, you unpunctuated buffoon?
New Could be a divide-1-by-0 problem 'twixt firmware and fingers
~ you forget whence came some thought ___? so there's no --> thence
butmusclememoryjustchugsalong

(Sorry about the Technical terms..)
New anyplace they sells em for a quarter?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Wonkette breaks down what was really going on with the border bill. - (Another Scott) - (6)
         It (really) Doesn't. Matter: the Criminal-in-Chief denies both Law+Constitution with total-impunity - (Ashton)
         This, more than the plethora of other examples available, illustrates ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             you can get those for a quarter? Tell me where I need to get some -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 How should we know where you need to get some, you unpunctuated buffoon? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Could be a divide-1-by-0 problem 'twixt firmware and fingers - (Ashton)
                     anyplace they sells em for a quarter? -NT - (boxley)

We're not going to play any mature games, are we?
83 ms