China is much-Interested in this Large-box on electric wheels and Honcho-1 seems to have a Plan to stamp them out (in what normally would seem a closet in Last-century's acres-of-floorspace.)

And so it goes: Consumers Forever--just like Olden times; the lethal-mindset which, amplified by willful-Iggerance ... might not portend Terrestrial unicorns?
But I digress.

PS Just before ^above^ an 'Auto Exotica' comparo included an Alfa-Romeo ..needing 12 MINUTES of trying ..before it would even Start. aka:

Methinks that the stupid-'80s-computer dinging bells in Morse code is an era now Done.
ALL 'errors' or emergencies: must become damn-Al Punte IN a SPEAKING VOICE (repeated Louder if Serious)
henceforth. Nobody Will 'memorize' the geek-conceived burblings of chimes/dings and other noises..
WITHIN ANY EMERGENCY. {Duh..assholes.}

(In the Alfa case: it might have said): I CAN'T "Start" because
A) I'm confused about the Why
B) The bolling shims in my Turbo-Encabulator® have bollixed the nofer-trunnions.
C) GET! OUT! ...the open hi-px Fuel line is spraying all over your $50K wet-dream's engine!!

(This tip should be worth $25K at least to any Awake-auto-engineer extant. I Accept your conscience-payment, buddy; with thoughts&prayers.)