IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From the AMTA files...
Authoritarian Minds Think Alike.

Donald Trump joked with Vladimir Putin about getting rid of journalists and Russian meddling in US elections when the two leaders met at the G20 summit in Japan.

As they sat for photographs at the start of their first formal meeting in nearly a year, the US president lightheartedly sought common ground with Putin at the expense of the journalists around them in Osaka.

“Get rid of them. Fake news is a great term, isn’t it? You don’t have this problem in Russia but we do,” Trump said.

To which Putin responded, in English: “We also have. It’s the same.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/28/smirking-trump-jokes-to-putin-dont-meddle-in-us-election-g20

That's even better than "What I say to Putin is non of your business."

What was it Charlie Brown said? "We're doomed."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Believe that this scatology oer'crows.. even the Repo-Laughter in 'congress'..
when details were being read: of conditions via ICE for infants, children et al..
(No, Really: a gaggle of these reprobate Repos indulged-selves as said.)

Imagineer That! -- a former 'Super-[Stupid-?]-Power whose CIEIO *AND*
much of the supposed counter-balancing 'Estates' intended to SYA-from-idiocy
are possessed of the same mindset as those tykes who pleasure-selves via
PULLING WINGS OFF FLIES giggle/giggle

No explanation seems possible save.. outliers like? ...
a miasma of some extra-Terrestrial mind-fuck-amino-acid has spread This malady (normally seen only in %tiny) of homo-sap populations.
(Thus rendering the Andromeda Strain a mere bagatelle.)
Maybe most confounding is the cognitive dissonance unavoidably infecting even the %small of ordinarily-adept minds ..as in this dichotomy: maybe trichotomy?

A) It's a fucking HOOT!! superseding the cleverest previous dystopian stabs all hollow. {Chortle}
B) These maleficent tykes-on-Meth-like inner-dope: are racing for the high-Chance of Armageddon. Not-the sky-pixie fantasy, but.. ...
C) Beyond even the funny-Cosmic-perps' mission in Dark Star! ... here: annihilating n% of species On Own Planet.

(Do I exaggerate?/believing I gots Some chops in how science works ackshully(?) OK then, I be magnanimous:
Bite moi: refute the above HOOT/HORROR all-in-one-phrase. [Show your work]

(I Believe! I needs must lay-in a stock of Schrammsberg's champagne-equivalent of Moscato Amabile), as bests the usual too-Fing-Dry varieties;
Love is (such sweet) Sorrow, y'know? Kitteh's get fresh-grown Catnip from the yard as we play Götterdammerung (the whole Thing)
on the bitchin Linn-Sondex LP-12 platter-spinner w/ a cohort or two. tl;dr The Maya®™ ..it grows Stronger daily in its clouding of Mens' mind-fluff.
     From the AMTA files... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         Believe that this scatology oer'crows.. even the Repo-Laughter in 'congress'.. - (Ashton)

A base libel on toxic waste dumps everywhere.
37 ms