IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "ICE facilities with beds and food are EMPTY, because the Trump administration is moving refugees.."
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New if they are empty why is everyone whining about overcrowding?
I dont use twats as a primary news source, besides the fema camps need to be used for something
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Sorry, I know you can read (don't care if you have to mouth it out loud), so you're just...
...doing your usual bullshit: Pretending not to get it.

1) The actual indoor facilities are being kept empty because they're civilian. Civilian facilities are accessible to human rights observers.

2) The temporary concentration camps are presumably overcrowded because they're either:
- a) Just not big enough, or
- b) ...can't ship their prisoners out to military facilities fast enough.

3) The reason for wanting to ship these civilian concentration camp prisoners to military facilities, in tead of the available civilian ones with roofs (and who knows, maybe even luxuries like soap. And food), is that military facilities are not accessible to human rights observers.

Idunno, I would have thought most people could connect the dots here. And see that the big problem about all of this isn't really "overcrowding", per se.

But yeah, should have known whom we could trust to (pretend to) not get it.

I would have been tempted to quote J. N. Welch... Except I know the answer already: You don't.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New ?? "1) The actual indoor facilities are being kept empty because they're civilian."
ok uh sure.
3III. Short-Term Detention CBP has many facilities throughout the United States to support mission-critical operations, most of which include short-term hold rooms. The terms “short-term custody facilities,”“hold rooms,”“processing centers,” and “detention rooms” are synonymous and used interchangeably among CBP personnel. For the purpose of detention, a person in CBP custody is detained for the length of time that is necessary for CBP to complete an interview, collect biographic and biometric data, run record checks, complete required case paperwork, determine disposition, andadmit and/or release the individual or transfer him/her to another agency’s custody
and you claim each and everyone of these is empty, pull the other one

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CBP%20-%20Short-Term%20Detention%20Standards%20and%20Oversight.pdf
"Civilian facilities are accessible to human rights observers." DHS facilities are not open to anyone, not even congress critters without prior approval. A visit beyond the front desk requires a lot of paperwork and approvals.
New In all your posts ... you Omit the Fact
that this "administration" thrives on chaos--perfectly mirroring the physical-loss of a hippocampus of its Führer: it is their inescapable condition,
derived from the (also-inescapable) chaos-within the deraged brain-pan of Their Dear Leader.

And You: perpetually look to minutiae, oft from ravenously-putrid-Sources: to pretend to convince a normal person? that ~~
*This* Emperor rilly Wears! ..those invisible clothes over his {ugh} naked Super-ego.

There's a huge cadre of professionals who deal with such cognitive dissonance. (But they ain't cheap.)
New this administration couldnt put out a fire in a rainstorm
3 people deep, then the pros take over to do the work. Last Month 144k people showed up in the MCallen TX Border section. That is the size of a small city arriving in 30 days. Only today was funding approved to take care of this burst of people and that will take time to filter to the border.

Yes it is a fucking mess and we have to clean it up but this issue has been known about for 10 years and everyone dem and repo has been shouting and pouting and not doing a dam thing to fix it
New This quote?
Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it to be.??

Besides that though: 'Scale and Relativity' ... that perspicuity so-lacking in most homo-saps extant.
How Does? one riposte to a person demonstrably reading legalese-script of How They Should Operate
(merely implying-at-all-definitions that, They Do operate 'humanely' (!!)
--a conclusion as, demonstrably-Now: is both bogus AND fatuous--given that Their Leader could not define "humanely"
--via any of his previous experience since-birth. He Is: Roy Cohn II, the same as brought-him-up feral.

Trying to 'splain such a digital-think Proposition would seem to be not unlike Nailing-Jello-to-a-Wall, the 'How-to'.

As to: Why proffer? repeatedly, so much bogosity (such as simply elides the pictorial, verbal, written accounts extant)
Fuck if I know, but it seems unCurable. One can merely await Dr. Jekyll ..until Mr. Hyde evanesces?
But there's always the [Shun] option.
     More on the ICE camps... - (Another Scott) - (14)
         maybe someone can get off their ass and fund some facilities -NT - (boxley) - (13)
             Funding isn't the problem - (drook) - (5)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     So then.. what are Your (personal) Odds? re "a dis-US Election being held" in 11/2020? - (Ashton)
                 Re: Funding isn't the problem - (TB D) - (1)
                     ¡Precísamente! amigo! ¡Que lastima!--ongoing, as the chickens come home to Roost (if roasted first) -NT - (Ashton)
                 eh? the admin is not the problem so you are saying the dems by blocking funding think that will stop - (boxley)
             "ICE facilities with beds and food are EMPTY, because the Trump administration is moving refugees.." - (CRConrad) - (6)
                 if they are empty why is everyone whining about overcrowding? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Sorry, I know you can read (don't care if you have to mouth it out loud), so you're just... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         ?? "1) The actual indoor facilities are being kept empty because they're civilian." - (boxley) - (2)
                             In all your posts ... you Omit the Fact - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 this administration couldnt put out a fire in a rainstorm - (boxley)
                         This quote? - (Ashton)

I bellied up to the sandbar, and he poured me the usual: Rusty Snail, hold the grunion, shaken, not stirred. With a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich on the side - heavy on the mako.
83 ms