IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Clubs"? Ya better stick to normal life... Out here in the Old World, we call those "nations".
New I should have said "teams". I forgot your nit-pickiness. My point stands, however.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Women's sports are different. - (mmoffitt) - (33)
         Goals are used in the rankings. There was nothing wrong with them running up the score. - (Another Scott) - (19)
             Nice try. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                 Running up the score and celebrations are different issues. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                     where are kids dying in cages? - (boxley) - (14)
                         Shorthand. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                             'Brain bleach now available in the 50 gallon jug'. sez the qed-LRPD -NT - (Ashton)
                             dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                 Re: dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                     ya might want to check snopes before you send them any money - (boxley)
                                     Re: dont see any cages there, just sick kids desparate to get here - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                         going sideways arn't ya? from yer link - (boxley) - (7)
                                             Re: going sideways arn't ya? from yer link - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 nothing indicates that ICE did the abuse in that story - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     *Nobody* should die in US custody, least of all children looking for asylum. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         *Nobody* is disagreeing with that -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Oh please - (crazy) - (2)
                                                             10 years without a death until Donnie shows up (according to an earlier reply)... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 they must have miscounted a few - (boxley)
                     Um, what's the name of this forum? I can keep two thoughts in my head at the same time. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Yet more... - (Another Scott)
         the mens team wish they could get a score much less run them up, your other complaint is odd - (boxley) - (2)
             You just said the opposite of what she did. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 So there are no second-string strikers in your world? -NT - (CRConrad)
         How did this become about gender? -NT - (drook) - (4)
             Women have no mercy. See virtually any War, fer instance. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 By comparison with all those merciful men in war, one assumes. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Again. No problem with the goal run-up. But the celebrations for goals 9-13 were despicable. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         If Steve Nicol is the guy on the left: - (CRConrad)
         One explanation comes to mind - (Ashton)
         Not very different. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Allow me to point out the obvious here. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 "Clubs"? Ya better stick to normal life... Out here in the Old World, we call those "nations". -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     I should have said "teams". I forgot your nit-pickiness. My point stands, however. -NT - (mmoffitt)

They got the Discovery Channel, don't they?
87 ms