IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (recursively) Surprised at Your surprise..
I mean: I know of no 'metric' which could adequately capture The Depth of rampant-Murican fecklessness (by some foolish "%" thing).
But I take as demonstrable-Fact that, Drumpf IS likely the purest-embodiment of "unmeasurable-Depth" of *Self-loathing; I mean: how does one 'graph' [-] ?

* I stick with my diagnosis of his jelloware: Idiot Savant (of applied-Hatred to all living things) ..and "only probably" of Himself
(within those creepy 4am sleep-alone/sleepless hours, wherein the decaying Junk-food-meets-Junk-mind).

tl;dr natch, Eeeuuwwww R' US. [the ummm ..Deserving.]
New I grant that he's given me no reason to believe I can fully grok the depth of his depravity.
But still, intentionally signaling to every despot on the planet that we will take no action if they decide to kill one of our journalists if they don't like what is written is something I would have thought was beyond the pale, even for him.

Even more troubling is the fact that this will cost him not 1.00 x 10^-487 of a percentage point drop in support.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New tl;dr? Journalists don't Like Me; so kill them all, one-at-a-time. For Amerika. ⚑
     Okay. So, Drumpf can actually still surprise me. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         (recursively) Surprised at Your surprise.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             I grant that he's given me no reason to believe I can fully grok the depth of his depravity. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 tl;dr? Journalists don't Like Me; so kill them all, one-at-a-time. For Amerika. ⚑ -NT - (Ashton)
         Suprised that tRump worships a trillionaire family? -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         so a saudi prince has a saudi citizen whacked on saudi soil, whats the fbi got to do ith it - (boxley) - (5)
             Three of his 4 children have dual US citizenship for one thing. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 that doesnt effect standing... -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Duty to warn, terrorism, etc... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         as you stated, no standing for the FBI -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             There are many, many reasons why the FBI could be asked to investigate. - (Another Scott)

Sounds like a horse. Maybe it was.
44 ms