IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hola Peter, query..
Should bastridge-Boris burn Blighty badly, bereft bemused Britons; begrudgingly ..gone-bananas?

Well, wouldn't the blokes Need a Marching Song?

Fraternally-in-song + Hat-tip --> Tom Lehrer; still around at 91!

PS: this early, B&W video is the Bestest-evah capture of this hallow'ed World-wide Anthem
..now more popular than ..Evah! (one needs no data on That.)
New Here's hoping Johnson crashes and burns, and we get a GE toot sweet.
New Read a quote today
From one of the Conservative MPs, something something we [Tories] are in the hole anyways so might as well elect Johnson to flip the table and see because it can't get any worse.

The "can't get any worse" is happening over here and you still have idiots over there who can't see the fallacy of that thinking.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Nice focus..
Maybe a decent litmus also; (had we any such reliable data..) I'd think that:
a declining %attitudes on that very phrase would generate lots of endorphins :-)

Excellent satire is--amidst all the babble--perhaps our last remaining effective antidote.
New I suspect ...
Most of the people advocating flipping the tables picture Jesus and the money changers. The reality is more Real Housewives of New Jersey.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook June 23, 2019, 07:59:21 AM EDT
New irlrpd
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ouch!
Forces moi to reconsider..
Can I stand to learn much more..? re the %actual of US-Zombies throughout these environs.

(While the ostrich-position is both vulgar and vulnerable .. it IS quieter with your head in the sand).
Dark Star/Smart-Interstellar Bomb: ... ... You are false data--I must think on that.
     Hola Peter, query.. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Here's hoping Johnson crashes and burns, and we get a GE toot sweet. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Read a quote today - (malraux) - (4)
                 Nice focus.. - (Ashton)
                 I suspect ... - (drook) - (2)
                     irlrpd -NT - (boxley)
                     Ouch! - (Ashton)

When things get creepy... blame it on the Boogie!
85 ms