IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Send in the clowns. Don't bother, they're here...
“Let every demonic network that has aligned itself against the purpose, against the calling of President Trump, let it be broken, let it be torn down in the name of Jesus," she said.

"I declare that President Trump will overcome every strategy from hell and every strategy from the enemy,” she continued, later adding, “I secure his calling, I secure his purpose, I secure his family, and we secure victory in the name which is above every name ... the name of Jesus Christ.” At that, the crowd erupted with a loud “Amen.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-paula-white-spiritual-adviser-demonic-networks-prayer-155126036.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "Gag me with a spoon!"
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Tentative diagnosis of The Menace's actual 'state'
Just ..perhaps ..he *IS* an Idiot Savant ..thus all the Demerits:
his manifest misanthropy-except-ME, the scurrilous mouthings as flow freely, as from a fresh boil; the absence of a functioning-hippocampus-in-all-things; the narcotic-like effects of his entire personality as draws to him 'Rare-Earth'-level-Magnetically [fill-in-fave obloquy] the like-Hating, the like-Ignorant-and-Proud etc. Ergo:

All these characteristics need no pseudo-scientific multiple-clauses, nor a complete enumeration of his disgust-provoking Persona: Idiot Savants--through history--have demonstrated similar absences-of-many-'normal-human' characteristics: bringing to their LIff--one cannot say-Life--can one? their only animated-responses ..when er, fully-Possessed.

Rest case.
A Shrink I am not, but fancy that I have been around enough of their patients--could these afford that--to calibrate my Detector ..close-enough-for Government work.

If the world didn't exist
It wouldn't be missed.

Piet Hein: 99% sure this be a Grook with-usual-cartoon
     Send in the clowns. Don't bother, they're here... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         "Gag me with a spoon!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Tentative diagnosis of The Menace's actual 'state' - (Ashton)

Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
62 ms