IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LA Times - letters
The LA Times letters section for today (15 June 2019) published my letter on the above subject.

I am not a witch, but I very much appreciate your article on the witches of Los Angeles.

I and many others appreciate the change in attitude we are seeing in the media for folks who have found strong spiritual support along paths outside the "official religions".

New 'Linux' "help" epitomizes (por moi) the use of that excessive-brevity of er, digital-think.. y'know?
Yours--OTOH--is the enviable discipline of taking the time to make-it-brief {sigh}
(thus aiding the dizzy-schedules of those enmeshed within std. TMI du jour. :-)

I wot that, this briefest kudo has the best chance of entering the brain-pan of LAT's better Editors, re. any future (intentions?) to further elucidate say, ~ what-is-BS-about 'witches et al'? -vs- an authentic stab at portrayal of the diversity, intelligence (and just non-BS) of a vastly-misunderestimated group.
A laudable achievement given the Ć’eare & loathing extant within the reptile-brain, via all those scary {Joan-of-Arc?} tales from the Medieval Times
..when there were n-Drumpfs akimbo-and-Shouting: all over the place.

Carrion.. maybe you can come up with a similarly terse Method-next? for full-frontal-evisceration of the Madman-in-Chief;
something actually practicable (but which does not demand the use of explosives? Messy, that.)

;-^>
     Witches of Los Angeles - LA Times front page. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         Love. It. - (Ashton)
         Noice. - (static)
         Despite all this . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         LA Times - letters - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             'Linux' "help" epitomizes (por moi) the use of that excessive-brevity of er, digital-think.. y'know? - (Ashton)

I tried it. Little sweet explosions with disgusting texture. It was awful.
53 ms