IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Esquire‘s Charles Pierce has a way with words

“I remember the Iraq lies,” Pierce wrote. “I know this administration is truthless from top to bottom and all the way out both sides. I don’t trust the Saudi government as far as I can throw a bone saw. And this president feels very much like he’s being run to ground at the moment and needs a distraction.”

“And his Secretary of State is a third-rate congresscritter from Kansas who once advised American soldiers to disobey lawful orders, and who’s fighting way above his weight class,” added Pierce. “Also, too, John Bolton is eight kinds of maniac.”

https://truthout.org/articles/mike-pompeo-blames-iran-for-tanker-attack-without-single-shred-of-evidence/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New (at very least: send them a couple bucks? eh?)
..it may seem a bit like pissing-in-the ocean? BUT:
The entire planet is--mostly--$$$-Madness-driven so.. when-in-Rome .. ...

Greed-writ-Large got us all Here. Generosity could win (unless a one prefers Unicorn-stories).
New Simply er, Bitchin! ... both links
The first--with much-of-Content summarized--the second: Real-time depiction of the Madness of all-$$$-military ..ALL-the-Time, the deadliest? bad-habit of 'Muricans.

One could derive a Briefest-dis-US-History ..an actually authentic one, from just these two memes, I wot.
(Except that: those who would read it are most apt to have Lived-it ... don't need re-Edja-Kayshun.)
Is this the very definition of paradox?
     Esquire‘s Charles Pierce has a way with words - (lincoln) - (3)
         (at very least: send them a couple bucks? eh?) - (Ashton)
         We Meant Well - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Simply er, Bitchin! ... both links - (Ashton)

Ultima ratio regum.
68 ms