IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fresh Air today: Update re cyber-attacks re past+next elections (now being phished..) I.T.-MEAT!
Even Candidates are scrambling about! trying the get some IT Experts to help safeguard their-own chances..

BECAUSE:

THIS-all AS: The Orange menace utterly refuses to activate any such safeguards--and that's not even hyperbolic.
This mofo won't even DISCUSS the implications of his inaction? nay: anti-Action. Per the cyber person on F.Air:
this seems about as straight-poop on the matter as will reach the vox populi--few of whom ever listen to PBS/npr etc.

IF THIS situation doesn't change massively --> 2020 WILL be 'the-last-""election"" of the Dis-Moribund-US, I wot.
Do check-out npr's Cyber-Pro's chops. Eh? Only YOU'unses Can Prevent Self-immolation; Get On It!
It Is Your bloody-Calling, innit? It's called: Information Technology. Right?

{{Sheesh! Do I gots to do Everything via my 'Leet PDP-8 mini-Chops ..while youse guys wax yer Teslas?}}
er, :-þ ..I think..
New Call ^this^ missive: Emergency-class Heads-Up. For right-here-in-RiverCity. (or I'm a monkey's-uncle
New sigh.... CISA
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Exactly: got numbers for %-compliant Now + [NEXT] ? ... Nationwide.
     Fresh Air today: Update re cyber-attacks re past+next elections (now being phished..) I.T.-MEAT! - (Ashton) - (3)
         Call ^this^ missive: Emergency-class Heads-Up. For right-here-in-RiverCity. (or I'm a monkey's-uncle -NT - (Ashton)
         sigh.... CISA - (boxley) - (1)
             Exactly: got numbers for %-compliant Now + [NEXT] ? ... Nationwide. -NT - (Ashton)

A.A.P.B. certified.
63 ms