IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 97.2 º F. yesterday, here in 'balmy' CA/North.. When shoe-soles stick to tarmac, regularly.. well--
ya know?
New There were days in April when the Arctic was +6.8C above baseline. (Yikes!)
Some scary graphs are here:

https://climatereanalyzer.org/reanalysis/daily_maps/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Sorry about your locale.. 'I'm Alright Jack™' ;^>
ALAS.. I ƒeare that too-Many Muricans shall adopt ^this^ ethics-free mien of sludge-Funds-by-any-name. As matters --> escalate.
It is all they Know to GET--> that Murican Dreamscape. No matter-What. No matter Who.
Surely an ideal LItmus -test of a 'society's coherence. I mean, when everyone-else is a [-]-charged-ion
and You are a ditto: well w.t.f. did we'unses expect from Brownian-movements?

Carrion.. it's an acquired taste.
Just managed to see eldest kitteh sprawled on (freshly watered-down earlier) front porch. Gently catnapped her into the comfy-still interior :-)
One down/one to find--hopefully Tux shall head to the Creek (he's Black/white paws=='Tuxedo') and he doesn't know beans about thermodynamics or infrared.
(Well.. maybe as much then, as an average Murican).
     Greta Thunberg's speeches to be rushed out as a book - (Ashton) - (11)
         Re: "(If G.T. is not the most concise, accurate and Wisest 'commentator' extant..." No, she isn't. - (CRConrad) - (10)
             "several plausible-seeming sources" won't cancel-out What She Says - (Ashton) - (9)
                 But what does she say, really? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     Jeez, CRC ..get out much?... "Yeah, well, everybody knows that already." - (Ashton) - (7)
                         I know Yank-land is weird. Those who don't want to know won't listen to one screechy kid either. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             97.2 º F. yesterday, here in 'balmy' CA/North.. When shoe-soles stick to tarmac, regularly.. well-- -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 There were days in April when the Arctic was +6.8C above baseline. (Yikes!) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Sorry about your locale.. 'I'm Alright Jack™' ;^> - (Ashton)
                             PS: is *this* where you got that 'hysterical' dog-whistle? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 No. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     ..that's a Good. -NT - (Ashton)

import lrpdisms
40 ms