IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bah. ITMFA or STFU.
New Patience young Skywalker.. it ain't a simple +/- thing; it's about Timing
and Pelosi has moar Experience in that level of patience-with-Results than anyone I can recall, offhand.
(I can think of no plausible? possible! 'replacement'. Still alive).
Damn well can't imagine my--or your--decoding in Political-Space: coming Decisions re vaporizing the mofo.
...fucking-Luck to us All.

But that's just moi, embedded amidst the dimmest mouth-breathers Evah to point a Boeing-straight down, twice
while masses Sieg Heil to a clone of the aped Real-Thing.
IF Orange-boy had 1/20th the street-smarts + Imagination of Adolf ... the Brown Shirts already would have replaced the 'police'. Et seq.
New Instead of impeachment...
... how much would it cost to hire some Mexican trumpeters and have them play Deguello outside the White House gates until he's gone?
New Nicely perspicuous :-þ ... but FAIL
'da boy's iggerance is bigger than a Mega-sun in a far-galaxy and, can ya imagine anyone (of that 'hue') workin in the All-White-House ..to bring the slow-one up-to-speed?
('Course ..We! the-proud, the-occasionally-Blaring erstwhile Buglers would ROFL shouting ¡Ay! Caramba and cracking jillions of piñatas in the appropriate orange-effigy. you betcha.

(Bet that few knew that: there exists a bugler-code via which troop movements can be controlled..) brief descending/ascending tones as deliver the usual Sgt.-barked shouts ..to a fare-thee-well. I quite recall the giddiness--as a tyke, being given the 'orders' via our local CIEIO--of Moi-in-fing-COMMAND! {sigh}

POWER. Corrupts. ..shit.. (didn't learn that 'til quite later). Amazing though..
ya could Order a 'right-flank' ... send a whole squadroon ... over. the. cliff.
(Allus lurved that great-Taps ..after Maggio's assassination in, From Here to Eternity {{sob}}

Verily I say unto thee:
See? ^this^ IS the kind-of-shit ever and always rampant within the typ-Repo-brain-pan.

And Now: They've come for US. Quelle surprise.
     Pelosi at PBS/Commonwealth Club.. maybe a keeper as, - (Ashton) - (4)
         Bah. ITMFA or STFU. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Patience young Skywalker.. it ain't a simple +/- thing; it's about Timing - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Instead of impeachment... - (scoenye) - (1)
                     Nicely perspicuous :-þ ... but FAIL - (Ashton)

I WAS HAVING FUN. CAPS EASIER READ.
35 ms