His speech to a crowd/predominantly black, on the eve of MLK's assassination. It brought the name, Aeschylus momentarily into the brain-pans of millions ... well, for a few days.

Excerpt

[. . .]

For those of you who are black and are tempted to be filled with hatred and distrust at the injustice of such an act, against all white people, I can only say that I feel in my own heart the same kind of feeling. I had a member of my family killed, but he was killed by a white man. But we have to make an effort in the United States, we have to make an effort to understand, to go beyond these rather difficult times.

My favorite poet was Aeschylus. He wrote: "In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God."

What we need in the United States is not division; what we need in the United States is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence or lawlessness; but love and wisdom, and compassion toward one another, and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or they be black.

So I shall ask you tonight to return home, to say a prayer for the family of Martin Luther King, that's true, but more importantly to say a prayer for our own country, which all of us love--a prayer for understanding and that compassion of which I spoke.

[. . .]

..Another day. Another bullet fired by an Anonymous-one, amidst the billions of rounds just itching to get fired.
For internal-jelloware 'reasons' or for: no Reason at all.
Quantum Mechanics sez it's a Statistical-cosmos; should we let-it-go at that one-liner?

RIP Bobby; he had massively-suffered his brother's death. From his beginnings as a veritable stooge for Joe McCarthy's [Original Witch-hunt] and playing-Lawyer almost as hideously as Roy Cohn {ugh} He Grew --> uncannily akin to the short Aescylus quote! --> into a Mensch--this from my recollections/observations all along, of his er, deportment. There was not a hint of either Pol-oratory or rhetorical BS within that address to that group. He was already living those sentiments, as the massive crowds around his appearances signified.

I'd have bet a C-note (when that was Real-er money) that he would have been President and just maybe a Great one.
Instead.. just a few years later: we got a MAGA-disease nationwide. 'Stats'==full-FAIL.