IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, I think I'll stick to my horribly-EU-bureaucratic fly-by-night--eh-I-mean-wire Airbus, thanks.
New I'll give you this. At least Airbus informs you the pilot's not in control.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Hmmm.. mebbe I can fly one o'those Big Birds, next..
I'm rilly good at selecting, "OK Land this thing" (never-mind those lightning strikes n'the side wind at 30 knots) n'stuff.
And sure ..supposing that a [;] or three was misunderestimated? during programming-Final-checkout/near lunch-time; it's All auto-correcting. :-)
(Since you make a living within that skillz-set, you have the advantage over moi): familiarity with the [;];
I can only imagineer. ;^>
New Gotta be something else: Missing a semi-colon (or whole intestine), your code won't even compile.
New [op. cit.] See? yer ready to give Faith-to: that [;] detecting/undetecting script/+ Cosmic-ray hits.
er, [Rest Case]
     Boeing MAX update, NYT - (Ashton) - (10)
         Read that one myself earlier. - (a6l6e6x)
         And how they got there - (scoenye) - (8)
             Seems that the more you delve ..the less a one ever can trust the CIEIO + cohorts.. to Man-Up. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 High speed electric rail. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     It's a shoe-in; ! shall prey for your sole. -NT - (Ashton)
             Yeah, I think I'll stick to my horribly-EU-bureaucratic fly-by-night--eh-I-mean-wire Airbus, thanks. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 I'll give you this. At least Airbus informs you the pilot's not in control. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Hmmm.. mebbe I can fly one o'those Big Birds, next.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Gotta be something else: Missing a semi-colon (or whole intestine), your code won't even compile. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         [op. cit.] See? yer ready to give Faith-to: that [;] detecting/undetecting script/+ Cosmic-ray hits. -NT - (Ashton)

In conclusion, lithium in the water supply.
50 ms