IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PBS does Reconstruction
(Whatever are PBS's faults of simultaneously multiple-ad-bombing while asking for support), it seems ≈ the only omnipresent Source within the dis-US for any material ever
..urging introspection from its audience. Imagine that! in the all-along Consumption-compulsion--so intensified-by-design, post-WWII--spawning, ever since:
the phrase, I want one too!

So then: tl;dr: Reconstruction... it's more about Redestruction (via lots of Inconvenient-factoids).
..as absurd a choice there, as was the War-it-could-never-win/thereby: annihilating a disproportionate Southrun %whites. [Duh]
Guess that SOLE-$$crop King Cotton was the part about ... shooting-self-in-feet repeatedly. Nasty-bizness our early-years. And all the years since?

Carrion. It's in your Gatorade™ and the bags-of-chips.
New I've got episode 1 recorded but not seen yet.
Apparently there are 4 episodes and I can watch them online.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     PBS does Reconstruction - (Ashton) - (1)
         I've got episode 1 recorded but not seen yet. - (a6l6e6x)

Disputants more fiendish than the Great Hyperlobic Omni-Cognate Neutron Wrangler of Ciceronicus Twelve, the Magic and Indefatigable!
31 ms