IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And how they got there
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-05-09/former-boeing-engineers-say-relentless-cost-cutting-sacrificed-safety

From a management retreat on how to cure the indigestion caused by swallowing McDonnell Douglas

The relentless message: Shareholders would henceforth come first at Boeing. The important thing was not to get “overly focused on the box,” Hopkins said in a 2000 interview with Bloomberg. “The box”—the plane itself—“is obviously important, but customers are assuming the box is of great quality.”

Boeing went down the same road revamping the 777 (about to come out as the 777X) and tried to recycle the electrical load management system from an older 777 variant. The engineer who said that was not possible without compromising safety was terminated. Boeing then tried to pawn the whole implementation off on GE but folks there came to the same conclusion as the hapless engineer. Not sure where Boeing ran next with it.
New Seems that the more you delve ..the less a one ever can trust the CIEIO + cohorts.. to Man-Up.
(Some 'thanks' to Boeing nevertheless, for giving us'ns another opportunity to test our earlier chops re 'deductive-Reasoning') even though
their entire Clusterfuck derives from their own $$$-over-ride of morality or just plain Consciousness. This Fact just may (yet?) prove
illuminating to a gaggle of persons who See just what corruption looks-like and does to all. Shirley a soupçon of Hope there, eh?

..So then, next:

1) Ya goes with Fly by un-Disconnectable-transistors, Airbus {{suspense.. ...}}
2) Ya stays with poorly-Flyable/too-Heavy engines/wrong C.G. Boeing {{Suspense + remaining obloquy attached}}
3) Car?? with all the vicissitudes seen in Dads' Quips + your own {{did I mention boring? }}

4) ??? You suffer an attack of Conscience, ponder the data re con-trails, jillions flying from nowhere to no-Where and
ancillary planetary trashing factors. {{warm fuzzy feelings, but..}}
forces Imagination to create yer Own Taj Mahal, *Le Beaumanière, Indy-500! --with lots of Beer, etc.
* Wayback: considered the Best-of 'World's Best Restaurants' via Michelin et alia.

Odds? (Yeah, I know...) It's a Puzzlement!, sayeth Yul Brynner (with similar Demons vying for some 'comfort').
New High speed electric rail.
Of course, ya gots to get out of Jesusland to accomplish that. So there's a bonus involved.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New It's a shoe-in; ! shall prey for your sole.
New Yeah, I think I'll stick to my horribly-EU-bureaucratic fly-by-night--eh-I-mean-wire Airbus, thanks.
New I'll give you this. At least Airbus informs you the pilot's not in control.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Hmmm.. mebbe I can fly one o'those Big Birds, next..
I'm rilly good at selecting, "OK Land this thing" (never-mind those lightning strikes n'the side wind at 30 knots) n'stuff.
And sure ..supposing that a [;] or three was misunderestimated? during programming-Final-checkout/near lunch-time; it's All auto-correcting. :-)
(Since you make a living within that skillz-set, you have the advantage over moi): familiarity with the [;];
I can only imagineer. ;^>
New Gotta be something else: Missing a semi-colon (or whole intestine), your code won't even compile.
New [op. cit.] See? yer ready to give Faith-to: that [;] detecting/undetecting script/+ Cosmic-ray hits.
er, [Rest Case]
     Boeing MAX update, NYT - (Ashton) - (10)
         Read that one myself earlier. - (a6l6e6x)
         And how they got there - (scoenye) - (8)
             Seems that the more you delve ..the less a one ever can trust the CIEIO + cohorts.. to Man-Up. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 High speed electric rail. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     It's a shoe-in; ! shall prey for your sole. -NT - (Ashton)
             Yeah, I think I'll stick to my horribly-EU-bureaucratic fly-by-night--eh-I-mean-wire Airbus, thanks. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 I'll give you this. At least Airbus informs you the pilot's not in control. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Hmmm.. mebbe I can fly one o'those Big Birds, next.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Gotta be something else: Missing a semi-colon (or whole intestine), your code won't even compile. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         [op. cit.] See? yer ready to give Faith-to: that [;] detecting/undetecting script/+ Cosmic-ray hits. -NT - (Ashton)

What's the Queen Koopa like?
76 ms