IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There's thin-skinned and then there's Drumpf.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New On the one hand ...
I can believe the White House didn't request this, if for no other reason than I doubt they would have even realized it was there.

On the other hand, the fact that someone at a high enough level to make this happen believed they *should* must make Trump just giddy.
--

Drew
New Wry-LRPD: Using Powerpoint in the schools--that's better than teaching kids how to smoke.
Somehow.. that Truthiness-while-zany underscores the impossibility of ever finding a 'summary' of just How??-insane IS the Lunatic-in-Chief?? ...

as ever coud be captured by ANY one-liner. But we must DO; there is no TRY! (to coin a phrase.)
New It was a "well-meaning gesture".
NY Tines:
The hide-the-ship scheme, which Mr. Trump insisted he knew nothing about but called a “well meaning” gesture, drew a torrent of criticism on Thursday from retired military officers.
What a sick POS!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     There's thin-skinned and then there's Drumpf. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         On the one hand ... - (drook) - (2)
             Wry-LRPD: Using Powerpoint in the schools--that's better than teaching kids how to smoke. - (Ashton)
             It was a "well-meaning gesture". - (a6l6e6x)

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
52 ms