IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quo vadis India??
(Have I interpolated badly?)

Seems like: via their New-'strong'-man (apparent opposite of a Mensch) they embark upon an aim to Fuel the millennium+ Fire of all. those. religions. ever dueling over Mine's Bigger, thus the antithesis of that to which The Mahatma dedicated his life--all repaid by assassination: Finding a way of somehow ceasing an exercise in eschatology-by-warfare; for simply noting that always this leads to countless heaped, dead, burned bodies.

Meta-analysis ;^>
Perhaps.. (as with Physics’ meta-physical Super String theories: impossible to vet via that which IS-Science: Experiment..) there exist ..some quantum-level umm pico-virii? … which, among other Puzzlements to Homo-sap: operate within the metaphor of [Reason-space?] and collectively these Gremlins account for the steep-rise of ..well, just the whole 2019 now-rancid carcass of Sweet Reason … now nearing death-throes.

[’Course too ..as with Super String and other theories/incapable of being ‘argued’ or ever ‘vetted’ sanely: the SCALE of above conjecture is another FAIL]. I therefore Rest (this non-) Case. No choice: for the veracity of, “Mankind lacks Scale and Relativity.”

Carrion. Sometimes it isn't even parseable.
New Schroedinger's Cat has a program.
https://schroedingerscat.wordpress.com/2019/05/22/india-decides/

She's an Indian American (and recent USA citizen) who often hangs out at Balloon-Juice.com

Cheers,
Scott.
New thanks
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ah, someone with real insight!
So we're not too different from India.

Substitute blacks for untouchables, Muslims for Muslims (that was easy), religious right for the extremist Hindus, assassins of transgenders for cow protectors, etc.

And, of course, tRump for Modi.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Quo vadis India?? - (Ashton) - (3)
         Schroedinger's Cat has a program. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             thanks -NT - (boxley)
             Ah, someone with real insight! - (a6l6e6x)

You take my saffron now you got to pay.
49 ms