IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New '"American in Paris"; PBS reprise
Surprise! (but not a spoiler)
These modrin Choreographers (et alia) have interspersed the actors' back-stories, subtly enough (IMO) to make evident at least a Take upon ... the difference between Hollywood (never tackling That!) .. and (IME) artfully OK: ~ believably? bringing candor 'twixt H.Woods's Unicorns-everytime throughout these dance spectaculars and, /recent Spotlights bringing a few revisions to some ethics matters: so recently on-Another-screen, daily re ~the ethics-bereft liff as Is--ever-so-popular--avec le er, 'proles we all grew up around'? The main 'protagonist' dancer reminds somewhat of Cyd Charisse, her lithe beauty and umm, briefest repartée?

Anyway I give it merits for both: subtlety in creating so seamless a Mix, while evading any suspicion of preaching! ... while also keeping this New plot-line, great dancing etc. not merely entertaining but even thought-evoking: for the Win. YMMV but, it sure seduced moi--this seamless, sumultaneous "double-plot". (1.5 hrs. but time flies) when yer...

Bon appetít mon Chères.

PS: Forgot.. I rate this as superseding The Original, mainly via the virtuosic tying-of-loose ends--whatever fav outcome had crept into your jelloware. I just cannot recall 'a sequel' that came this-close to emotional-savvy as encourages suspense, then..

Ne laisse aucune bonne action impunie; Let no good deed.. ...
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 20, 2019, 02:08:26 AM EDT
'"American in Paris"; PBS reprise
Surprise! (but not a spoiler)
These modrin Choreographers (et alia) have interspersed the actors' back-stories, subtly enough (IMO) to make evident at least a Take upon ... the difference between Hollywood (never tackling That!) .. and (IME) artfully OK: ~ believably? bringing candor 'twixt H.Woods's Unicorns-everytime throughout these dance spectaculars and, /recent Spotlights bringing a few revisions to some ethics matters: so recently on-Another-screen, daily re ~the ethics-bereft liff as Is--ever-so-popular--avec le er, 'proles we all grew up around'? The main 'protagonist' dancer reminds somewhat of Cyd Charisse, her lithe beauty and umm, briefest repartée?

Anyway I give it merits for both: subtlety in creating so seamless a Mix, while evading any suspicion of preaching! ... while also keeping this New plot-line, great dancing etc. not merely entertaining but even thought-evoking: for the Win. YMMV but, it sure seduced moi--this seamless, sumultaneous "double-plot". (1.5 hrs. but time flies) when yer...

Bon appetít mon Chères.

Ne laisse aucune bonne action impunie; Let no good deed.. ...
     '"American in Paris"; PBS reprise - (Ashton)

Wow. The score is tied. It's so exhilarating.
80 ms