IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I like the constitution we have especially ammendment nine
Amendment 9
- Other Rights Kept by the People
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Unless a specific right, like a right to privacy is not enumerated nor forbidden by the constitution, it belongs to the people.

It cannot be abrogated by the states.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Easy to love, but when an entire mob agrees to ignore it "in toto"
that means: they ain't read that one along with the others: Catch-22-2019.

Every. Hour. the pendulum swings: will 2020 be that last "run-up-to an election"? /ultimately superseded by fiat.
(From another venue: Note the changes from 1-20-17 through (tomorrow); note #days to election). Imagineer.

Figured I'd learned how to suck-it-up around weirdos, but I can't think of a strategy re zombies. Except the obvious: all-over, giant concentric circles form/each armed-to-the-teeth;

Megaphone-guy says, FIRE!!
Each one sights on a cohort-who-doean't measure-up to His-standards.
Simple, eh? (they already have the hardware and daydream about using it, Big Time.)

(Guess you can't Patent a self-fulfilling prophecy, eh?)
     PZ/Pharyngula: more catchy similes, responses: re the RWNJ-War on females+whatever else ya got. - (Ashton) - (2)
         I like the constitution we have especially ammendment nine - (boxley) - (1)
             Easy to love, but when an entire mob agrees to ignore it "in toto" - (Ashton)

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul. Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
38 ms