IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ~"Make men re gun-purchase constraints == similar to women re abortion"
Article of 10-10-17 here describes a false attribution of this, but not Author. Pity.. as it's tl;dr --> out-the-door.

I want any young men who buy a gun to be treated like young women who seek an abortion. Think about it: a mandatory 48-hours waiting period, written permission from a parent or a judge, a note from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do, time spent watching a video on individual and mass murders, traveling hundreds of miles at his own expense to the nearest gun shop, and walking through protestors holding photos of loved ones killed by guns, protester who call him a murderer.

After all, it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking guns than for young women seeking an abortion. No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a roomful of strangers.

New no
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New ..but Of Course.
New How marvelously eloquently argued... No arguments for your standpoint --> It's wrong.
New A good background check will do.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Make men re texting constraints == similar to women re abortion"
I want any young men who wants to send a text to be treated like young women who seek an abortion. Think about it: a mandatory 48-hours waiting period, written permission from a parent or a judge, a note from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do, time spent watching a video on individual and mass murders, traveling hundreds of miles at his own expense to the approved wifi location, and walking through protestors holding photos of loved ones killed by texters, protester who call him a murderer.

After all, it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking to send texts than for young women seeking an abortion. No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a car full of strangers.
New Strike as nonresponsive
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook May 19, 2019, 08:16:56 PM EDT
New less see, Ash doesnt like guns so he equates gun violence to anti abortion sentiments
I like guns but do have a dislike for texting while driving, a real issue that is overtaking dui for vehicle deaths and injuries.
Naturally neither have fuck all to do with abortion laws so am expecting MM to come in with an anti marijuana meme which will give us 3 things that have fuck all to do with abortion laws.
New ..your obtuseness re metaphor remains perhaps a largest/in-born FAIL. Condolences on that handicap.
New just because one see's a metaphor does not mean one has to like it
New But posting a wildly non-sequitur alternative shows one doesn't just not like it, but didn't get it.
New guns and texting are 2 activities that have nothing to do with abortion
New ^"op. cit."
New How are you on, 'Globalist' conspiracy theories'? as spawned most RWNJ-false-flag-'Soros!’ mythology
Because your word-substitution indicates that Your Rudder-is-Jammed ---> hard-a-Starboard
--just like The Sirens' hypnotic singing (where the Brainz-eaters dwelt), offering a free daily lunch of Aperitífs, all aimed to whet the appetite for moar Drumpf-Nazi conversions.

..by Murdering Language, within every utterance of Fake News!! Read our stuff instead!
..and you appear to be permanently abetting such mind-baffling-Shit. ie. You Are a bloody-Enabler of all forces herding your Cohort --> destroying whatever-remains-of 'democracy',
via every obfuscation imaginable, every time you concur with a wannabe, nascent Brainz-eater, seeking 'political advice' (if there Are?? any such, seeking your Mentorship.)

(I grow weary of ..'buffering?' my ripostes to you), for realizing from other experience that you're Not [just..] the mere-Megaphone, harbinger for near-always hyperbolic-logic under-ly(?)-ing n- non-sequiturs: as always lead to veiled.. or Active support for the Basest-ever-base, whose expressions regularly are presented: Just Like Yours.
I hope you can/could? craft a way of being Outrageous ... which does not regularly insult Our? nay any-Intelligence, at very least: Here?

tl;dr, well almost..
I wish you Well (-er). We Know that you are capable of rationality in many areas, BUT, weary I remain.
(Perhaps nothing can alter your trajectories .. I?(mine) We?(others') They?(any forgotten) ..except simply not-replying at all).

I mean neither cowardly veiled-threat nor even hint that you join [Him Who Must-Never Be Named--#1].
Not my point; especially for your being amidst We-the-Proud-Remaining.. Your counterpoints, enough times proved 'valuable' as anyone's. I would resist any thought of ripping-off-those Epaulets; expect that most would concur. I ask nicely? only that you attempt to filter-out the encypted/hyperbolics, more often; bring the Clever-mind either to Debate sensibly or--most valuable?--correct a post/thread? whose internal suppositions seem to have gone all-pear-shaped (to use the Technical term). Obscurantism has its Place: as when Bizness-tutored folk, ethics-freed: collect to launch/find-words for that: a Bankers-scale meta-Scam upon everyone who is One-Down: in their perception of ..just how Pure-shit smells.

ie. Peace!
     ~"Make men re gun-purchase constraints == similar to women re abortion" - (Ashton) - (13)
         no -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             ..but Of Course. -NT - (Ashton)
             How marvelously eloquently argued... No arguments for your standpoint --> It's wrong. -NT - (CRConrad)
         A good background check will do. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         "Make men re texting constraints == similar to women re abortion" - (boxley) - (8)
             Strike as nonresponsive -NT - (drook) - (6)
                 less see, Ash doesnt like guns so he equates gun violence to anti abortion sentiments - (boxley) - (5)
                     ..your obtuseness re metaphor remains perhaps a largest/in-born FAIL. Condolences on that handicap. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         just because one see's a metaphor does not mean one has to like it -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             But posting a wildly non-sequitur alternative shows one doesn't just not like it, but didn't get it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 guns and texting are 2 activities that have nothing to do with abortion -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     ^"op. cit." -NT - (Ashton)
             How are you on, 'Globalist' conspiracy theories'? as spawned most RWNJ-false-flag-'Soros!’ mythology - (Ashton)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
105 ms