IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh I forgot, its never the story but who writes it thats important
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New sure except that link stated that the rape happened and I provided direct evidence of progressive
attacks on the victim
New You imagine that you are a bold iconoclast
But you have devolved into a troll. Maybe one in fifty of your posts here is worth reading.

And the two percent suggest that you’re potentially better than that. So why are you generally, day in and day out, such an asshole? Inquiring minds want to know, or at least wonder occasionally.
New "You imagine that you are a bold iconoclast" ah no
your original post I commented on was not in disagreement with you.
however when nother brought up that YOUR country was being stole I responded with a piece that may indicate what a life under progressives may b,e a little facist in its own way. I don't want to see that either.
New What I meant by "our country" was us being Americans.
Not letting a bunch of grifters give it away to Putin and a bunch of Russian oligarchs.

Or Saudi princes.

Or Korean dictators.

Or unreconstructed Confederates.

It's not their country, it's ours. I thought that was reasonably clear, but I guess not.

Why you chose to see it as a Left/Right thing is beyond me. But your immediately turning to an insane, RWNJ publication to try to act as a counterpoint is more than a little disconcerting.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: What I meant by "our country" was us being an image of me FIFY
"Not letting a bunch of grifters give it away to Putin and a bunch of Russian oligarchs"
how many russian dollars paid to the Clinton foundation again?
"Or Saudi princes."
what have we given the saudi's. Oh I forgot Dems keep restricting oil dev in america so we have to buy theirs
"Or Korean dictators."
we gave him Rodman but I guess he was a national treasure
"Or unreconstructed Confederates." last I checked Judge Roy Moore was not elected to dog catcher
"It's not their country, it's ours." Seems like you have a very restrictive version of ours, mine seems to be more open
"But your immediately turning to an insane, RWNJ publication to try to act as a counterpoint is more than a little disconcerting."
right wing new jersey?
right wing new jews?
right wing near jesus?
How about your couterpoint had a url labelled
https://www.realchangenews.org/2018/05/23/rape-ballard-why-did-some-news-outlets-focus-housing-status-
alleged-rapist
which by itself proves my point, that I do not feel comfortable in a country that will protect certain classes of rapists against all accusations whether presidents, supreme court judges or homeless depending on the political views of the rapist
FUCK you made me miss the ot goal of the 2nd ot period in the blues stars game :-)
New Go back under your bridge.
New not time yet. The bridge is North of st louis in a quiet crossing
with electricity close by I can cut into. It will be about 3 years before I relocate there. Unlucky for you there is wifi available. Goats are available close buy
     The first time as tragedy, the second time - (rcareaga) - (21)
         will those 15 senators all speak english? - (boxley)
         It's not over yet. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             steal YOUR country? Oh you mean this country - (boxley) - (11)
                 Re: steal YOUR country? Oh you mean this country - (Another Scott) - (10)
                     Oh I forgot, its never the story but who writes it thats important - (boxley) - (8)
                         How about this linky instead? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             sure except that link stated that the rape happened and I provided direct evidence of progressive - (boxley)
                         You imagine that you are a bold iconoclast - (rcareaga) - (5)
                             "You imagine that you are a bold iconoclast" ah no - (boxley) - (4)
                                 What I meant by "our country" was us being Americans. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     Re: What I meant by "our country" was us being an image of me FIFY - (boxley) - (2)
                                         Go back under your bridge. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             not time yet. The bridge is North of st louis in a quiet crossing - (boxley)
                     Why does he read such tripe? - (rcareaga)
         Western Democracy is dying because of Western Capitalism. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             So then.. you don't think that 500 more $3M+ Bugattis should be made? - (Ashton) - (5)
                 A few thousands of those... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     It's ever hard/or impossible? to "make a change-in-Scale" ... happen. - (Ashton)
                     Hadn't heard of sinking - (drook)
                 Is that the break-even price now? - (scoenye) - (1)
                     No research, hearsay that the fastest (~267? mph) Model is close-enough, there. -NT - (Ashton)

Let's make a rendezvous.
75 ms