IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Head unit"
generic term for the infotainment system in any car.

Basically it's the thing with the volume knob on it.
New "Head unit" ... "volume knob" ...
There's a blow job joke there, but I'm too classy to make it.
--

Drew
New No you're not.
You're just too lazy.
New No, I actually tried
But nothing came to me.
--

Drew
New Perhaps your expectations were premature...
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Perhaps you had forgotten "the fastest four-handed game" of allĀ®
[pron on] ..when it slips out [pron confiscated]
New Ah. Thought it might be one of those where you take off the front, but that would be "the face" then
     Essential PH-1 with 360 camera for $399 at Amazon today. - (Another Scott) - (35)
         You have to post some 360 video when you get that -NT - (drook) - (7)
             No video yet. Initial Essential Ph-1 mini-review. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Stock Android has a whether widget that matches that description - (drook) - (3)
                     I find the list of "apps" easily, ... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Ah, here we go. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Also, too. - (Another Scott)
                 Chronus for your weather widget -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Thanks for the pointer. -NT - (Another Scott)
         You're in an exclusive club. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Yup. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Nah, let it go pop - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Didn't realize (or didn't remember) this. - (Another Scott)
         Had to move on... - (Another Scott) - (22)
             Re: And it has the 3.5 mm jack! Woot! - (a6l6e6x)
             That 3.5mm jack. - (static) - (20)
                 I'm sure it will eventually be replaced. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     So why can't I find a Bluetooth mic for my car? - (drook) - (18)
                         The Kenwood (IIRC) head that I got for Joan's Corolla has a wired mic. - (Another Scott)
                         Don't car BT head-units have their own mic? - (scoenye) - (16)
                             That could be why I'm not finding them - (drook) - (15)
                                 How do you have it paired? - (scoenye) - (14)
                                     It's not with a head unit - (drook) - (13)
                                         FM repeater??? WTF was 2018, the Stone Age? - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             My car is a 2004 - (drook) - (4)
                                                 Yup, sure, valid reason. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     My last three - (drook)
                                                 well you "could" replace the radio, cheaper than replacing the car -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     I'm gonna need my own ride again when the kid comes home -NT - (drook)
                                             "Head unit" - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                 "Head unit" ... "volume knob" ... - (drook) - (4)
                                                     No you're not. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         No, I actually tried - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Perhaps your expectations were premature... -NT - (malraux)
                                                             Perhaps you had forgotten "the fastest four-handed game" of allĀ® - (Ashton)
                                                 Ah. Thought it might be one of those where you take off the front, but that would be "the face" then -NT - (CRConrad)

The concept of a power-up hadn't been invented yet.
125 ms